31 (Elijah)

Bending down to grab to weights off of the ground I could see Elijah staring at me. I put hands in the air lifting the weights. "Elijah you can't stare at me forever" I said he let out a laugh.

I got done with my workout and sat down Elijah was on the bench press. I walked over to him spreading my legs sitting right on his length. I felt it get bigger underneath me. "Y/n, what are you doing" he said looking at me.

"Nothing" I said slightly moving around on him. He sat up grabbing my waist standing up. My legs wrapped around his torso my arms around his neck.

He vamp sped to our room it's an in home gym. My back soon found the bed underneath me. Elijah's lips found there way to mine. Devouring me in a long passionate kiss.

His hand came up and under my sports bra massage my boob I let out a moan. He came up for air kissing down my neck. He eagerly ripped my bra off leaving me in just shorts. My hand was gripping his hair.

His mouth traveled to my breast his tongue going around my nipple slightly sucking on it. Moans tumbled all from my mouth.

His hand came down sliding in side of my shorts slowly rubbing my clit. My body felt as if it were fire. "Elijah" I yelled as I felt his finger entered me slowly speeding up with each thrust in.

"Please" I moaned out wanting him inside me. "Your such a needy slut for me aren't you" I nodded my head at him "words, sweetheart" he breathed out "yes please I want you in side me" I moaned. "Your wish is my command" he said.

My shorts soon flew off of me across the room. "No panties I see" he spoke. He licked a bold strip up my core making my legs slightly shake.

I tryed to close my legs but he kept them open with a strong grip. Kisses trailed up and down my thighs making me moan. He came up unbuckling his belt sliding his pants down his legs along with his boxers.

His length flew up hitting his stomach "your so wet for me and I haven't even touched you" he said pulling me closer.

He began to tease my entrance "please Elijah fuck me" I kinda yelled. Just then he pushed his full length in me. "Fuck" I moaned out he slowly pulled out and pushed back in quickly.

I felt my wetness drip down me. His hands gripped my nipples rolling them around in his fingers. They were really sensitive. A loud moan erupted from my mouth.

My hand gripped his biceps for support. Nothing but the sound of skin touching and our moans filled to room. "You feel s-so good in- inside of me" I moaned.

My legs began to slightly shook as I felt my orgasm coming up and fast. His thumb worked fast on my clit. "I'm gonna cum" I yelled.

"Me too" he spoke in a raspy voice as he sped up trying to get us both to our end. I felt him twitch inside of me. Before I knew it his hot cum shot inside of me legs shook as I felt my own orgasm wash over me.

He didn't stop until both of us were done and sensitive. He slowly pulled of me removing his hand from my clit.

He walked over to the bathroom rom grabbing a wet cloth wippin me off. My legs slightly shook as he did so as I was still sensitive. He kissed my forehead and layed down next to me after cleaning himself up.

"That's was a good workout" he laughed "I love you y/n" he said I snuggled into his chest. "I love you too Elijah" I said kissing him as I soon fell asleep.