46 (Derek hale)

I pushed him and he flew back hitting a pillar. He groaned in pain getting back up. "Are you okay" I asked him "I'm fine now agian" he said. Derek was teaching me how to fit I recently became a werewolf like my brother Scott. I was 18 and I came back into town to visit my brother.

Little did I know this would be happening to me. "Fuck" I lightly yelled at I hit the ground Derek on top of me. He stood up holding out his hand it took it as he helped me.

"Thank you" I said standing up correctly. "Welcome" he said throwing a punch towards me but I dodged it. "What the hell I wasn't ready" I said throwing a punch at him. "Exactly" he yelled back at me.

Once again I landed on the ground a groan of pain that quickly vanished coming from my mouth. "I'm done" I said to him grabbing the towel from the bench.

"No your not" he said back to me "yes I am, I'm tired and want to take a shower and just relax we have been doing this for two hours" I said back to him. He walked over backing me into the wall.

"Fine when you get beat by some werewolf or hunter and they try to kill you don't think I'm gonna save the day" he said. "I can take care of my self I am strong you clearly just saw me" I said stepping forward to him until he fell onto the bench.

"I am a strong and independent women who can take care of herself" I said our faces and inch away. "I know you are I just don't want to see you get hurt" he said turning his eyes red.

"I won't I have you and Scott and the others to help and I can fight" I said to him. "I know it's just..." He said. "It's just what" I said questioning him. "I love you and if you were to get hurt or worse I don't know what I would do" he said in one breath looking down at the floor.

My eyes widened "you love me" I asked he looked into my eyes "yes and I unde-" i cut him off by planting a kisd to his lips. "I love you too Derek" I said as I pulled back to look into his eyes.

He smiled pulling me back in for a kiss in gave his tongue entry and they danced fighting for dominance which he eventually won. I straddled him my core lightly grinding into his bulge.

He stood up holding me and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He walked us over to his bed laying me down. His kisses trailed down to my neck and collarbone. There were sure to be marks left there tomorrow.

He pulled my shirt over my head along with my sport bra. My naked top there for him to see. His lips came down and he kissed my breast before taking my nipple into his mouth swirling his tongue around lightly sucking making me moan out then doing the same to the other.

His hands gripped my hips he slid his fingers inside my shorts and underwear pulling it down my body. My whole body now on display for him.

"Awe so wet for me you dirty slut" he said licking a stripe up my core making me shiver and let out a loud moan. I could feel him smirk against me as he kissed my inner thighs.

"Please make me cum sir" I begged him. He smiled "you wish is my command" he said starting to slowly lick my core. His fingers slowly rubbed my clit before going inside of me. "Oh shit" I moaned arching my back off the bed.

He pushed me back down curling his fingers inside of me my hips bucked downward wanting more. He added another finger. And sucked harder on my clit. "Cum for daddy" he said making me buck my hips again.

And with that I let myself go. My cum coming out of me on to his lips and chin. He laped up all my juices. He came up and I could see his face as my cum dripped down his chin to his neck.

He used his fingers to wipe my cum off then pushed them into his mouth. He let out a groan at the taste. He came up kissing me letting me taste myself on his tongue.

"You ready darling" he spoke out. I shook my head frantically and he lined his length up with my entrance. He pushed only the tip in slowly.

"Please Derek, please just fuck me already" I begged and he pushed his full length into me. "Oh fuck" I moaned out. My back arched off of the bed into him as he kissed my neck.

His thrust became quicker with every loud moan that erupted from my mouth. His hands were on my hips pulling me into him. His hand rubbed up my thigh under my leg and put it over his shoulder for better access.

My body felt on fire and he was the gasoline. I never wanted him to stop. "Fuck y- you feel amazing" I moaned out to him. He just let out a moan that made my cheeks turn red.

As his length pumped in and out of me my back arched. I felt him hit my g- spot over and over again. "I'm g- gonna cum" I practically screamed at him.

"Good cum for me baby" he said I let myself go as he continued to thrust into me until my orgasm was completely finished. He stayed inside as we both panted. I closed my eyes lightly. "We're not done baby" he said.

I lightly smiled I needed more of him. He flipped me over so I was now on my knees and hand. "Good girl" he whispered in my ear.

He lined his length up with my entrance but didn't push in yet. He slid him self over my clit making me moan. He pushed in with no warning.

I screamed at the pleasure he was giving me it made me arch my back. His hands guided my hips into his. His thrust becoming quicker. His hand came up gripping my hair pulling me up my back against his chest.

He pounded into me relentlessly. The over stimulation making me more sensitive. His cock pushed into me and hit my g- spot. I pushed my hips into his wanting more.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" I yelled his lips connected to my neck. "Cum agian for me baby will cum together" he said. He started to let go inside of me and I felt his hot spurts fill me.

His orgasm triggered mine. His thrust were fast and hard but a little sloppy. He slowed down as we both came to our end.

I flopped down on to the bed as he pulled out. He layed next to me and pulled me into him. My head layed on his chest. "I love you" I whispered "I love you too" he said as he kissed my forehead and I fastly fell asleep.