27 (Lucifer)

I walked into the room where I was met with Lucifer strapped down to a chair. He looked at me and had a smirk on his face.

"My dearest Y/n" he said looking me in the eyes. "Lucifer" I said with a straight face. "True" I said sitting down in a chair across from him. I sat up straight. "You know I can get out of these very easily" he said. "But if you into this I'm fine with it". "Yeah I know and I also know you won't" I said looking at him.

"You sure about that" he said getting out of the chains. I looked at him wide eyed and he tilted his head and smiled.

I got up but he pushed me back down grabbing my face making me look at him. We were just an inch away. As he came closer and kissed me. Our lips touched his lips on mine. And I couldn't deny it felt so right.

I pushed him back making him sit back in the chair he was in. I straddled his lap kissing him again. His tongue licked my lower lip asking permission.

I denied him he gripped my ass making me gasp my mouth opened and his tongue entered. He fought for dominance. I grinded my hips down on his bulge. And then I remembered I need air. I pulled back breathing as he kissed my neck.

As he found my sweet spot I let out a moan and arched my back into him. I rubbed my core agianst him. He groaned agianst my neck.

I reached down unzipping his pants. "Someone is eager" he said with a evil laugh. I just ignored him, he stood up and my legs wrapped around his waist and me hands around his neck.

Out of nowhere there was a big gust of wind and we were in his chambers. He layed me down on the bed. He quickly pulled down his pants. I pulled off my shirt throwing it some where. Lucifer fastly unbuttoned my shorts pulling them off of me along with me panties.

As I felt the air on my wet core It made me moan out. He let out a little laugh. His tounge darted out flicking my clit.

"Lucifer" I moaned as he speeded up. My back arched his hand were in my upper thighs holding me close to him. I grabbed his hair pulling him closer to me. Moans tumbled from my mouth. Het let out a groan as I tightly pulled his hair. He slapped my leg telling me to loosen my grip. I immediately did still holding him just not as tight as I was before.

His middle and ring finger entered me. Moving at a fast pace I let out a moan. "Oh yes" I yelled as he found my g spot. I felt him smirk agianst me. He continuously was hitting my spot.

My body felt as if it were fire. "Cum" Lucifer said and with that I let myself go. My orgasm took over my body. My legs slightly shook as the pleasure went over me.

Lucifer came back up looking at me licking his lips. My lips immediately attached to his. His tongue entered my mouth. I could taste my self on his tongue.

My hand were on the back of his neck messing with the hairs on his neck. He looked down grabbing his length and lining it up. He pushed the tip in.

Then he took it back out and started to tease my clit. "Lucifer" I whined to him. He let out a smile and laughed at my eagerness. He lined himself back up and pushed all the way in. My back arched but he held me down to the mattress.

Reaching up slowly scratching lines down his back. He started to move at a quick pace. All you could hear was our skin slapping together and our moans. My head rolled back my mouth open.

His mouth opened and he let out the sexyist moans. I smiled at him and he looked at me. "Why are you smiling" he said in between breaths. "Your moans are so hot" I yelled.

He smiled as his hand came down and slapped my ass. Making me wetter if possible. My hands were on his biceps supporting myself.

Just then I felt him hit my g spot "yes right there" I moaned out. He stayed in that spot putting my leg over his shoulder giving him better access. He continuously hit my g spot. I felt his dick twitch as he leaked pre cum.

"I'm gonna cum" I yelled feeling myself go over the edge. Just then my orgasm washed over my body my legs slightly shook.

I had not realized but my orgasm triggered his. His hot cum shot into my entrance filling me up. As we both came down from our highs he flipped off of me.

My eyes closed as I tried to catch my breath. I soon felt the need to sleep wash over me. Lucifer kissed my forehead "goodnight" he whispered as I fell asleep.