38 (Spencer reid)

I met Spencer when I was working as a nurse for his mom. I know I shouldn't have started dating and sleeping with the man who pays me to take care of his mother.

But when I met him I knew I liked him then liked turned it to love and we started to date then I went on from there.

His mom is now back where she was being taken care of by someone else. I lived with Spencer and I loved him more then anything.

He was getting home tonight from finding a serial killer. He walked in and I was sitting in a chair in lingerie with my legs wide open.

His eyes widened as he saw me. "I love you" I said to him as he walked closer setting his stuff down. I pulled his tie pulling him down closer to me.

I kissed his lips then slowly trailed down to his neck. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked us over to the bedroom and sat me down. His kisses trailed all over my neck slightly sucking definitely gonna leave a mark there.

His slid down to the valley of my boobs. His hand landed on my lower half going under my panties. His hand slowly started to circle my clit.

My mouth opened as the pleasure swept over me. Moans tumbled from my mouth as he sped up. His mouth found my nipple making it hard swirling it around. My back arched upwards into him.

"Please" I almost yelled his head came up "please what" he spoke in a demanding tone. "Please just fuck me" I practically screamed.

He removed his fingers from me and came up to kiss me on the lips. He lined his lower half up to my entrance and slowly pushed in.

"Oh God" I moaned as my back arched towards him. I can already feel my high coming up. Moans tumbled from my mouth. He moaned out and whispered "good girl" with a sigh.

He slowly thrusted in but started to speed up with each thrust."please Spencer" I begged of him to let me cum.

"Go ahead cum for me baby" he whispered in my ear as he kissed up and down my neck. His hand was around my neck slightly squeezing.

My high came my cum shot out of me sliding down my legs slowly. He kept going till he could hit his high he did his warm cum shot out into me making me pleasure amplified.

I sigh as he pulled out of me. "You didn't think we were done did you" he asked. My eyes widened as he got off the bed grabbing a pair of cuffs and putting them around my wrist and onto the bed.

"Did you really think I wasn't gonna punish you for tempting me the whole mission with those little text and pictures" he said. I had totally forgotten about that.

He came down looking at my core as it dripped onto the bed slowly. His mouth came down and he licked up my core.

His tongue lapped up my juices. His fingers entered me and my back arched up and a moan slipped out. "Did I mention no moaning" he added on.

I eternally groaned at him frustration radiating off of me. He licked and sucked at my pussy. All my juices filling his mouth.

My high started coming soon then I thought. "Spencer" I gasped. "Hold it" he said "but" I said to him as he continued thrusting his fingers in.

"But nothing hold it" he said I sighed in defeat he speeded up his movements going faster. His fingers curled inside of me as his tongue continued flicking over my g spot.

"Okay cum" he said my cum shot into his mouth. He continued until I was completely done. "Good girl" he said agian kissing my forehead.

He layed next to me kissing my neck. "Good night my love" he said I smiled curling up to him. My head rested on his chest as he pulled the covers over us.