56 (Lucifer)

This is just my luck stuck in a cage with the fucking devil. He's on the other side smirking at me. His face is so punchable yet kissable.

I flicked him off with a sarcastic smile. Before I knew it Lucifer was in front of me with his hand around my throat. "You sure are confident flicking off the literal devil" he says with a smirk.

"I like it" he says getting closer to me. "So how did you get here" he says. "I'm sure you know the Winchesters" she says to him.

"Of course the Winchesters put you here and what information did they need" he ask her. "How do we kill your dear old dad" she ask.

"You a weak human want to kill God, how would I know how to do that" he says smirking. "Your Lucifer you've hated your father since the beginning of time I'm sure you've found something" she says.

He smiles "and that I have but I want something in return" he says. "And what do you want" she ask him. "You" he whispers in her ear before kissing her lips.

She kisses him back, "why me" she ask him. "Because you are exquisite" he says smirking. He leans back down and begins to kiss her neck. "Ugh what ever will get you to tell me" she says.

He lightly bites her ear lobe and smirks he kisses her neck down to her collar bone. She lets out soft little moans as he moves down.

He removes her shirt leaving her in just a bra. His hands are on her waist and he pulls her closer. There bodies are pressed against each other's.

His right hand moves up and he cups her breast through her bra. His lips are still on her neck and he moves down and kiss her breast lightly.

His left hand moves up and unclips the bra and she lets it fall to the ground. He begins sucking and licking her nipple lightly. Her back arches and a loud moan comes from her mouth. She puts her hand on the back of his head and tries to pull him closer.

He pinches the other nipple which causes her to gasp. He back up and looks at her breast that are now covered in hickeys. Her neck is also covered in hickeys.

He unbuttons her jeans and removes them now she is just in a black thong. He pulls the side and it slaps back to her skin. "Someone was prepared" he says with a smirk. "Shut up" she says to him and he looks at her "don't tell me to shut up baby" he says with a little smirk.

His hand finds it's way into her thing and her starts to massage her clit slowly. He starts to speed up and his middle and ring finger enter in a quick motion she gasp loudly.

His smirk never leaves his face as he moves faster he leaves sloppy kisses all over her neck. His other hand pinches her nipples which turns her on more making her arch her back.

Her moans are loud and she bucks her hips into his hands. "Such a good girl for me" he says as he kisses her lips.

"I hate you" she says the moans coming out of her mouth never stopped. "Oh really cause my fingers would say a different story" he smirks.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum" she moans her thighs clench together but he puts his knee between her legs keeping them open. "Cum for me" he says kissing her again. She cums all over his finger her back is arched and her moans are loud.

He pulls his fingers out of her panties and his fingers are soaked he puts his fingers to her mouth motioni g for her to lick them clean. He sticks his fingers in her mouth her tongue swirling around them cleaning them as she taste herself.

"Your so pretty" he says as his hand move behind her thighs and he picks her up a her legs wrap around his waist. He snaps his fingers and he is naked and her thong is gone.

She looks down and see his hard cock between her legs. He uses one hand to hold you up and the other to lead his cock to your entrance he rubs his tip up and down her pussy.

He eventually pushes his tip in and she moans loudly. He quickly pushes his whole dick inside her she gasp loudly and she put her forehead on his shoulder. His hands are on his waist and he guides her up and down on him.

She moans and has deep breaths. It feels so good her arms wrapped around his neck. He kisses her muffling her moans.

"Oh my fucking shit" she says. She can feel his dick rubbing against her g spot and she slightly shakes. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum" she moans as she moves faster.

His lips trail down her neck finding her sweet spot. He pushes her over the edge and she cums all over his cock.

His orgasm rushes through him and his cum spurts inside of her as they both cum. Not stopping until they are both done cumming.

He sets her down so shes standing she's catching her breath. She hears footsteps coming towards the cage. And before she can realize she's dressed again as Lucifer snaps his fingers. She looks at him and he winks. She rolls her eyes.

She sees dean, Sam, cas, and Crowley walk in she looks at them. They look at her then Lucifer upset. "So did he tell you" dean says to me. "Uh no not yet" she says.

"You've been in there for and hour and he hasn't told you anything" Sam says. "He was just about to" she says and looks at Lucifer.

"You'll find out in about five months" he says with a smirk. She looks at him confused. Cas looks at her "tell me you and him didn't have... Sex" Castiel says.

"An what would happen if we did" she says. "It takes a nephilim 5 months to form" Castiel says. She looks at Lucifer angry.

He smirks at her looking at her face. "You got me pregnant you bastard" she yells and slaps him arm. Dean, and Sam look mad as hell Crowley looks disgusted and cas looks confused.

"That I did darling" he says to her. "What the hell is wrong with you, you idiot" she yells. He gets angry and walks towards her until her back hits the cage.

"You said you wanted to kill my dad, well this child will be stronger then him our child will be" he yells at her. "You could have fucking told me" she yells back at him.

"I could have but where is the fun in that" he says with a smirk like always.

She looks at dean and Sam"get me out of this fucking cage now" she says annoyed. "Oh but why would you want to leave so soon" Lucifer says. "Shut up Lucifer" she says.

-----------
Part 2

Will be up when I finally write it. Sorry I have been inactive love y'all.