44 (Loki)

"NOOO" I yelled out springing up. Crap another stupid nightmare. Loki sat next to me "another nightmare" he asked and I shook my head. "It's okay just remember it's not real" he said reassuring me.

"Do you wanna tell me what happened in it" he said sitting up pulling me towards him. I shook my head sure.

"We were in and argument about something stupid and you got mad and said you never loved me and that you were only with me for my body and stuff and then you turned around and walked out the door then I started to bleed everywhere and I yelled your name but you didn't come back" I said through sobbs.

"Darling I'm not going anywhere I promise, let me prove it to you" he said wiping my cheeks off. I looked at him "h- how" I questioned him.

He slid his hand down my arm down to my lower half. I was only wearing a bra and panties like I normally do. His hand slid into my panties and started to slowly circle his fingers around my clit.

"Loki" I said as my hips slightly bucked upwards towards him. "Shh let my prove to you I'm not leaving you" he said speeding up.

He pushed my panties down and off. He slid under the blanket his tongue ran up my folds making me lightly shiver at the feeling. My back arched as he stuck two fingers in me.

I wanted to see him so I picked up the blanket a flung it off of us. He smirked into me and his tongue slowly speeded up and he started to suck.

My hand flew down to his hair and gripped it causing him to groan into me. A vibration ran through my body intensifying the pleasure. "Yes daddy" I said as I pushed his head closer to me.

I felt my orgasm start to come and my thighs clenched around his head. He slapped my thigh telling me to stop. I let my legs unclench "I'm gonna cum" I yelled. "Cum for me darling" he said and with that I let myself go.

He continued to lick his fingers pumping in and out of me until I finished. "Fuck" I moaned out looking at him already looking at me.

He came up kissing me on the lips letting me taste myself. "Your beautiful darling" he whispered in my ear. Kissing my neck and sucking sure to leave love bites all over.

He pulled off his boxers letting his length spring free he was bigger then normal making my eyes slightly widen. He smirked at me coming closer. "You ready darling" he asked and I frantically shook my head. He chuckled at me and slowly pushed his length inside of me letting me adjust.

"Please" I whined "please what" he said I looked him in the eye and said "please just fuck me" I whined. With that he started to fasten his pace.

His hands roamed all over my body as he thrusted himself into me. "Fuck your so tight" he said to me as he started to circle my clit. "Oh my God" I moaned out "that's the god of mischief to you" he said between moans.

He got faster if even possible. My body felt inflamed as his cold hand touched my breast. He slowly massaged the right one as his face came down and he began to suck on my nipple. His tongue trailed to the other giving it the same treatment.

"Fuck i- I'm gonna-" I was cut off by Loki "I know darling let go for me" he said. He continued to thrust until I reached my climax. As I came I was so caught up that I didn't realize he had also cum until I felt his cum shooting inside of me.

"Such a good girl" he whispered as we bothe came down from our highs. Once we were both finished he pulled out and layed next to me. He pulled me into his chest. "I love you y/n I always will from the way you laugh at the most serious things, the way you tell those inappropriate jokes and always say that's what she said" he paused "and I can't wait until we have mini yous running around and having the same laugh as you"

"I love you to Loki and I would love that" I said staring up at him in adoration before I slowly fell asleep staring at his calm features.

A/n

Some one has requested a chapter and that will be out shortly I have a few more chapters to write and then it will be out and I will be writing a lot tonight and hopefully posting them if I don't get writers block.

Give me ideas for

Derek hale

Peter hale

And Kai parker