20 (Loki)

"Excuse me, King Loki is looking for you" one of the gaurds came and told me. "What does he need me for" I questioned him.

"I don't know I was just ordered to find you and bring you to him" he said.

"Ok, I will come with you" I said I was fine with seeing Loki.

I followed the gaurd to the throne room. He opened the door and I walked in finding Loki sitting on the throne.

My oh my did he look good sitting there.

"Yes Loki, you requested my presence" I said looking at him in the eyes.

"Come closer until I tell you to stop" he said and I walked closer to him.

He said "stop" and I was right between his legs less then a foot away. I looked down at him and he had a smirk plastered on his face.

He pulled me by my thighs and I was now straddling him. "Loki" I whisper yelled "what are you doing" I said.

Me and Loki have been married for 4 years. "We can't were in the throne room" I said.

"Yes, my throne room, no one will bother us" he said pulling me closer.

He grabbed my head and made me kiss him.

He gripped my waist tightly and I gasped making my mouth open. Ours tounges danced around for dominance.

I let out a small moan as my core grinded agianst his bulge.

He snapped and we were both naked. "Loki" I quietly shouted. Our lips reconnected a moan escaped my lips. His length is teasing my clit and I jolted upwards. I got annoyed and pushed down taking him all in me. "Someone is very impatient" he whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck.

I bounced up and down on his length slowly. He thrusted his hips up and fully entered me again.

His hand wrapped around my throat pulling his closer to me taking me into a kiss. My moans were being muffled.

He slapped my ass and a moan tumbled from my mouth. As I started to speed up.

"Loki, yes" I said now kissing and sucking his neck.

Moans and groans left his mouth as I clenched around him.

My body felt as if it was on fire. He grabbed a fist full of my hair pulling me back so he could watch me fall apart.

My eyes started to close "Uhuh keep those pretty eyes open for me" he said very demandingly.

My eyes opened and he jolted up and hit my g spot.

"Right there" he questioned me. My back arched onto him as a fire started to form in my stomach.

My orgasm was approaching and fast. He continuously hit my g spot.

"Fuck" I whisper yelled looking into his eyes. My hands are on his biceps helping me stay up right.

His hands tightened on my waist as his thrust got harder. "I- I'm so clo-se" I practically yelled. His mouth was slightly opened and his head was back. Moans were tumbling from both our lips.

"Your so hot" he said looking at me. His hand connected with my clit and in sync with his thrust.

I felt the bubble begin to explode. And I came around his cock.

It had to be one of the hottest things he had ever seen he felt excited everytime you came around him. Moans flooded from your mouth.

His length twitched inside of you. And he came soon after you.

His cum shot up into you and it felt so good.

"Y/n" he moaned out as he came to an end of his orgasm.

You collapsed on top of him. "How come we have been together for so long and never done it in here" I said out of breath.

"I don't know" he said pulling me in for a kiss.

He snapped his fingers and I was back in my clothes and so was he.

I sat on his lap trying to catch my breath.

"I love you" I whispered kissing him on the cheek. "I love you to sweetheart" he whispered and kissed my forehead as I layed it on his chest.