49 (Kai)

A/n

Next chapter will be a request also it will be chapter 50 yay!

Next chapter: Sam and y/n and Dean

Dean and Sam will not be in any way having the sex it's just Sam and dean both taking you.

NO WINCEST
---------------------------------------

P

rison world oh prison world, why why fucking why did you have to trap me here with kai. I've always found him annoying although I do think he is hot.

I walked to the kitchen with a shirt that barely covered my ass. I opened the fridge to and bent down to grab a piece of pizza.

Did I mention I'm not wearing panties. When I bent over my bare everything was showing. I heard foot steps so I kept bending down until he walked in. And when I knew that he saw my bare pussy.

I stood up with the box of pizza. He smiled and walked close to me. "Do you need something" I asked as our bodies were only inches away.

His hand wrapped around my waist and he pulled me until we were touching. "You know I thought you hated me but after you purposely giving me a look see of you beautiful body".

He said and then paused "and honestly I want a taste" he said grabbing my head and kissing me. I immediately kissed him back, my plan had worked.

He picked me up and sat me on the counter. He pulled back and said "this is what you wanted, you wanted me to kiss you, you want me to fuck you senseless.

I hummed "do I" I said kissing his neck. "You do, and I'm gonna give it to you" he said. My heart speeded in pace getting much faster. I continued to kiss down his neck.

I sucked on his sweet spot earning a moan. He laughed and pushed me off. I looked at him confused "I want you to have all the pleasure I can ever possibly give you, and this counter is not the place" he said picking me up.

He walked us up to my room which was Damon's in the real world. He placed me on the bed and kissed down my neck.

His jeans rubbed against my bare pussy in just the right place causing me to moan out. He smiled against my neck. He pulled the shirt off of my body and saw my bare chest.

His mouth came down and his tongue swirled around my nipple making my back arch. A loud moan erupted for my mouth from pleasure.

"Kai please" I begged of him he pulled his shirt off showing his abs with rips and dips so perfect. I never thought I would be this attracted to Kai I can feel myself dripping.

He smiled at me and pecked my lips. He pulled back and pulled his pants down showing his boner through his boxers. He caught me practically drooling at the sight of him.

He gonna be so annoying after this but I need him now. I pulled him closer and started to kiss down his chest.

I got on my knees and rubbed him through his boxers. A moan erupted from his mouth as I waved my hot breath over him. "That's enough teasing y/n" he said to me.

I pulled his boxers down and he kicked them across the room his length flew free. My eyes stared as I took in how big he was.

"Wow" I whispered of course he heard me with his vamp hearing. He chuckled at me and lifted me up and sat me back on the bed. He got up after me his tip rubbed against my clit. A very loud moan came from my mouth.

"Be as loud as you want no one will hear you baby" he said I bucked my hips up trying to get him to slide in. He lined himself up with my entrance and pushed all the way in.

"Oh my God" I yelled with a moan. The pleasure took over the pain quickly. He thrusted in and out and slowly got faster.

"Your so tight darling" he moaned. His hand wrapped around my throat as he kissed all over it.

Reaching up slowly scratching lines down his back. He started to move at a quick pace. All you could hear was our skin slapping together and our moans. My head rolled back my mouth open.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum" I screamed out to him. "Me to baby just hold on for me" he said no giving me access to cum.

His hand came down and he started to massage my clit making me get even closer. I held it so me and him can cum together.

I was getting so close and I could barely hold it anymore. "Daddy please I can't hold it any longer" I begged of him.

"Come for me cupcake" he said I immediately let go and he came with me. Loud moans came from both of our mouths. "Daddy" I yelled my cum seeped out of me onto his cock.

His white cum spurted inside of me it was warm and made my orgasm even more immense. My hand stabilize on his shoulders his hand were on either side of me.

His thrust never slowed until both of us had completely finished. Both of our breaths were fast as he pulled out and layed next to me.

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had and I have a lot of toys and have came a lot" I said chucking. "Maybe next time we can use some of those toys" he said kissing my neck.

"Actually I'm not quite done with you" he said to me. My eyes widened and I looked at him "I'm joking you reat so your ready for me" he said winking at me.

"Kai, I love you" I said sighing. "Y/n, I love you too I always have" he said I smiled and pecked his lips. And soon drifted off to sleep.