29 (Damon)

I sat back in my chair sighing, my head back my eyes closed exhausted. When a shadow covered my light I opened my eyes to find Damon standing over me.

He kissed my lips and put his hands on my shoulders and started to massage them. I didn't realize but I let out a few moans Damon clearly realized. He stopped I opened my eyes to see him smirking at me. "What" I questioned "You know I love your moaning but your making me lose my mind".

"Why don't you come and relax" he said I nodded my head getting up. We walked to our room I sat on the bed. Damon was standing in front of me. "Now let me make you really moan" he said with a smirk.

My eyes widened and I looked at him. He let out an evil chuckle. My back soon found the mattress and he was hovering over me.

His lips connected with my neck slowly leaving love marks all around. My heart was racing with anticipation. His hand found my waist pulling him closer to me. "I'm gonna make your legs shake in pleasure sweetheart" he said my cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Please" I whispered wanting more of him. His hand connected to my shirt and pulled it off of me making me gasp at the cold air.

That same smirk danced across his face. His hand soon found my breast massageing them through my bra. Moans flew from my mouth making his eyes flash with amusement. My bra was soon ripped into two. I groaned "I really liked that bra" I let out annoyed.

He laughed "I'll buy you a new one baby" his mouth found my nipple and he swirled his tongue around it. "Damon" I said as my back arched off the bed.

His lips kissed my breast leading to my neck my jawline and to my lips. Taking me into a long passionate kiss.

My breath was rigged. "Please Damon" I whisper yelled. "Please what" he teased "please just fuck me" his smirk grew bigger then before. His bulge pressed against my core slightly rubbing it.

My hands flew to his neck tangling in the neck hair. He slowly pulled off my shorts throwing them somewhere in the room my panties flew with them.

His head was between my thighs, his kisses lead up and down my thighs making me moan. A small bite left on my thigh not drawing any blood. "Damon" I said in a annoyed tone. He licked a bold strip up my folds making a gasp escape from my lips.

His tongue soon circled around my clit making my legs shake a little. "Oh God yes" I yelled I really needed this. He picked up the pace making my back arch. My hands gripped his hair trying to make him closer to me.

His ring and middle finger found my entrance pushing in and curling constantly. "Oh fuck" I bucked my hips up trying to create more friction. A bubbly sensation formed in my stomach telling me I was close. His mouth sucked on my clit.

My walls contracted around his fingers warning him his pace sped up. My hips pushed down further. He continuously hit my g spot over and over again.

Just then I was pushed over the edge my orgasm tore through me. My legs shaked my grip tightened. "Yes oh God" I yelled feeling all the bliss. Damon got up smirking at my his face covered in my juices.

He licked his lips clean coming up and kissing me passionately. "Do you feel better now" he asked "yes I whispered exhausted. He layed down next to my "what about you" I questioned. He shook his head "I'm fine I just wanted to pleasure you" he said with a wink.

"I love you"I whispered
"I love you too" he answered.

We both soon drifted off to sleep.