43 (bucky)

I was standing in the kitchen making myself something to eat when all the avengers walked in. Some came to the kitchen others went into their rooms probably to take showers.

In walked Natasha, Tony, Steve, and of course Bucky. "Oh hey y/n" said Natasha as she sat down on a stool. "Hey nat, how was the mission" I questioned her wanting to know.

"It was good we disabled the threat there in a cell waiting to be questioned" nat said. "Oh ok well that's good" I replied with a smile. "Tony you look like shit" I said looked at his rough appearance.

"Ha ha very funny" he replied rolling his eyes at me. "Language" Steve said I laughed at him. Bucky came up behind me kissing my neck. "Ew" Tony said in a disgusted voice.

"Can I speak to you in private" Bucky whispered into my ear. "Sure" I whispered back walking up to our shared room. I sat down on the bed as Bucky closed the door.

"What did you wanna speak about" I asked. "Don't act like you don't know doll, sending me all those dirty images and text while we were on a mission" he said.

My eyes widened but I quickly regained a neutral face. "What are you talking about" I asked with an innocent and unknowing face.

He laughed at me walking closer I backed up on the bed a tad. "Get on your knees. Now" he demanded me. I quickly got down on my knees Infront of him. He smiled "good girl" he praised me.

He pulled down his pants and boxers letting his length spring free. "Now, your gonna be a good little slut and take daddy's cock" he said grabbing his length bringing it towards my mouth. I nodded opening my mouth letting him insert his length.

My tounge swirled around the tip before he slid in further. Moans and groans came from his mouth making me become wetter if even possible.

My hand came to his thighs supporting myself. His length went to the back of my throat making me gag slightly. I felt him twitch making me know he was close to his end I speeded up.

Not to long after he came into making me swallow every last drop a little on my chin. He made me stand up his hands came to my chin picking up the cum that  fell down my chin. "Open" he demanded me I opened my mouth and he put his fingers in my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around it suck his cum off causing a moan to erupt from my mouth and put a smile on his.

He turned me around pushing me on to the bed "all fours hand and knees now" he demanded me. I immediately got on my hands and knees. He pushed my panties down showing my red lace panties.

His hand massaged it before coming down and slapping it. Causing me to jolt forward with a soft moan. I heared him slightly chuckle.

"Count for me, Im gonna slap this pretty ass the amount of inappropriate pictures and text you sent me" he said. "Yes daddy" and with that his hand came down "one"

"Two"  "Three"   "Four"    "Five"     "Six"       "Seven"

"Good girl" he said massaged it kissing my ass. His hand pulled off my panties removing them from my body.

His fingers slid through my wet folds causing me to shiver and a moan to leave my mouth. "So wet and I've only just touched you now" he said blowing cold air onto my soaked core.

"Oh fuck" I whispered loud enough for him to hear. His fingers dipped inside my hole curling causing my back to slightly arch.

His length lined up with my entrance as his fingers pulled out making me whimper then instantly moan as he pushed his whole length in without warning.

"Ah such a good little slut for daddy" his hand were on my waist pulling me back in to him. My body heated up as I felt his hand tightening on my hips sure to leave marks but I didn't care.

His hand came down grabbing me by the hair pulling me up so my back was on his chest. "Oh shit" I moaned as he went deeper inside of me filling me up. My moans and skin slapping skin was the only thing to be heared in the room.

I could feel him hit my g spot "yes daddy please fuck me" I moaned kinda loudly. My hands were on his hips trying to keep myself up.

"Do you wanna cum on daddy's cock" he asked in my ear. "Yes daddy please let me cum" I begged of him. "Hm I don't know if I s- should judging by how you were distracting me on a mission" he said thinking more to himself.

"Beg" he said kissing my shoulder. "Pl- please daddy I need to cum so bad please let me cum" I begged him. "Hmm ok cum for me " he said a rubbed my clit in circles.

With that I released myself onto him my cum spilling down my legs. My high was coming to an end but he didn't finish. His pace stayed fast him trying to reach his end. "Daddy" I yelled at the over stimulation.

"You can take it be a good girl for daddy okay" he said I nodded my head. A tear started to form in my eye. "Oh i- I'm gonna c- cum agian" I moaned.

"That's it cum all over daddy's dick like to dirty slut you are" he said and with that I came for the second time that night. This time he also finished with me. His hot cum shot inside of me making me shake at the feeling.

"Y- yes" I moaned as we both came to an end. He pulled out I collapsed onto the bed. He fell to the side of me both of us breathing heavily.

"That was absolutely fucking amazing" I sighed looking at him. We both chuckled while looking at each other. "EW" yelled Tony from the other side of the door making us both continue with our laughter.

"I love you Bucky ducky" I said laughing at the nickname. "I told you to stop calling me that" he said a sigh leaving his mouth. "I love you too y/n soon to be Barnes" I smiled at that and quickly passed out.