63 (Elijah)

In walked Elijah with his nice suit. I was sitting on our bed and I had been waiting for him. Klaus got into something again and I had to wait. Me and Elijah were trying to get pregnant.

(Pretend vamps can get people pregnant for this one)

It was just the right time to start a family and we have always wanted this. I was finally ovulating which was perfect.

Instead Elijah barley is ever here because of Klaus. I was getting frustrated with him and sexual frustration. I had been ready for over an hour. He said he would be home soon.

Here he is an hour and a half freaking late. I stood up and crossed my arms looking at him. He looked at me as he walked in "hello love" he said.

"Do not hello love, me Elijah,I have waited over a darn hour for you to get here, get on the bed and be quiet" I said demandingly. I was so annoyed and horny that I didn't even care if he would get mad at me being in charge.

As if sensing that he walked to the bed after taking off his shoes. He got on it and laid down on his back and he had a slight smirk.

I removed my robe which left me naked. I got on the bed and straddled him. "If you're ever late again I will kill you" I said I knew I wouldn't and couldn't.

I removed his suit jacket and I threw it, not caring if it was expensive it can be washed. I started unbuttoning his shirt then pulled it off.

And there it's also. I smirked at him as I leaned down and kissed him. Mine and his tongues fought for dominance and he let me win. I grinded my hips against his, my bare pussy rubbed against his suit pants material.

He was a rough but smooth material and there was definitely a wet patch on the front. These would definitely have to be washed several times.

I moved a little faster. I removed his pants and boxers letting his member spring free. I guided it to my entrance and slowly sank down. "Oh god fuck" I moaned as my hips bucked against him.

I could feel everything inside me. My clit was pulsing and the release I have been waiting for was now slowly being released.

He was smirking and moaning quietly also. My hands were on his chest for support as I rode him quickly. His hands reached up and pinched my nipples.

He knew how sensitive my nipples were. I was a moaning mess. Tears were in my eyes from the pleasure. I came around his cock but he didn't cum in me. I rode out my orgasm with a long moan.

He flipped us; he was still inside me. "Elijah" I moaned loudly. He began pounding into me quickly. "Oh god fuck" I moaned loudly at him.

Profanitys and his name was all I said along with a bunch of moans. I bucked my hips up towards him. He's so hot right now on top of me. I was so wet for him it was unbelievable.

He rubbed my clit quickly. I was going to explode any second now. His mouth began sucking my nipples in a slow bit harsh way. I gasped loudly. He lightly bit my nipple.

He's over 1,000 years old, he knows where everything is by now and he clearly knew where everything was on me.

It pushed me over the edge, my legs slightly shook and I jolted forward. My cum seeped out of me and around his cock that was still fucking me hard.

He came inside of me almost immediately after. His cum filled me, he smirked and pulled back away from me. I stayed in that position. I only moved after about 5 minutes. I was hoping I was pregnant. The kids are so cute and Elijah and my kids would be adorable to no end.

He wiped me up and kissed me as he got in bed and cuddled Into me with a big smile. "Sorry I was late, my love" he says.

"It's okay, I love you" I say to him he kisses my lips. "I love you too" and I fell asleep.