10(Klaus)

I was sitting in Klaus and my room.

Waiting for him to get home. Laying in a black lace lingerie set. I had recently just bought to surprise him. I was laying there finger in my mouth.

I heard the door open and then close. I got in to place my legs slightly open, facing towards the door. So he could get a good view when he walked in.

I heard footsteps approach the room.

I slid my hand down rubbing circles on my clit slowly. Just then he walked in the door.

"Hey bab-" he looked at me a smirk forming on his face slightly.

"What did I do to deserve this" he said looking at me with his eyes full of lust. "I thought I would repay you for always taking care of me" I replied.

He walked over to me his hands on my ankles pulling me towards him.

I let out a slight chuckle as he did so.

He threw his head to the crook of my neck leaving sloppy kisses. Love marks trailing down, I let out a soft moan.

He brought his head up taking me in a big demanding kiss.

I moaned into the kiss as he dug his bulge into my core. Slowly grinding it in all the right places. Moans escaping my lips.

"Klaus" I moaned out.

He wrapped his hand around you unclasping ur bra. Pulling off of you body slowly.

His hand massageing ur breast. The other sliding down your body slowly to your clothed clit.

Slowly rubbing circles around it.

Moans tumbled from your mouth. Your hand tangled in his hair lightly tugging. Earning a groan of satisfaction from his mouth.

He slid your panti off of your legs. Looking at your soaking wet core.

His head flew down licking a bold strip up your folds.

Hi index and middle fingers entering you. Your head falling back, back arching off the bed.

He slowly pushed in and out to the tip and back in. Moans leavo your mouth as pleasure flooded ur body.

"Faster" you moaned out.

His fingers speeded up curling. His tongue lapping around your clit. Your legs shook a little as he speeded up more.

"You taste so good baby" he let out.

"Oh yes" you screamed out. Your walls clenched around his fingers.

Your back arching further off the bed.

"Wow" you managed to get out as he hit your g spot continuously. You pushed down on his fingers.

Moans and strings of profanitys escaped your mouth.

Your orgasm over took your body. Your legs shook as you came around his fingers. "Oh God" you yelled as you came down from your orgasm. He crawled over you and gave a passionate kiss.

Your hands darted down to pull his shirt off. Breaking the kiss as you removed his shirt.

You cupped his cheeks looking at his pecking his lips.

His hands on your hips.

Ur hand darted down stroking him through his jeans. "Your so hard that must be uncomfortable" he shook his head kissing ur neck to muffle a moan.

You unbuckled his belt sliding his pants off slightly he helped pulling them fully off.

His bulge outlined in his briefs.

Slowly massaging his bulge. Your fingers in between the waistband and his skin.

Slowly pulling them off.

Flipping you over on your stomach ass up. His finger sliding through ur folds. Licking ur arousal off of his finger. A gasp escaping your lips.

He teased your clit with his length. A moan escaping.

He slid in slowly a moan escaping both of your lips. "Your so tight" he moaned out.

His hands on your hips pulling you back as he thrusted in slowly.

His pace getting faster with each moan leaving your mouth. The only thing that could be heard was skin on skin and moans.

"Faster" you moaned out he speeded up a little.

Moans leaving ur mouth as he hit your g spot continuously.

His mouth hanging slightly open moans and grunts leaving as he also got closer to his end.

"K- Klaus" you moan out as your orgasms took over you body. Your legs shaking if it weren't for him you would have collapsed.

His dick twitched inside of you his orgasm approaching faster.

He thrusted harder. His orgasm taking over as his hot cum filled you up. Legs still shaking as you both finished off.

Your legs collapsed you fell on your stomach as he pulled out laying next to you on his back.

"That was the greatest surprise" Klaus said in between pants. Trying to catch both of you breaths. He pulled you over to him carefully.

You hand on his chest as you eyes closed. You whispered "I love you" as he kissed you forehead.

"I love you too" he whispered.

You both slowly drifted off to sleep.