53 (Castiel)

A/n

Sorry I have not posted in a few yall. Here is a long chapter for you guys. I'm gonna try to write more so please enjoy.

------------------------------

"Run" dean yelled towards me. I began to run the other way but was grabbed by a demon. I jabbed in the ribs with my elbow.

He let out a slight grunt but didn't let go of me. I did it a few more times. I then turned once he let go. I kneed him in the croch and then punched him repeatedly until he was knock out.

I began to run but was flung into a wall and was almost unconscious. I looked up to see a demon standing there.

My eyes were blurry and it was a faint out line. Then his face flashed and orange and white light. He fell to the ground and someone was behind him. I passed out as they started to run towards me.

TIME SKIP

I woke up on a bed in the bunker. My head was pounding slightly. I tried to sit up and felt a hand on my back and arm. My eyes focused and I saw that it was Castiel.

"Where is Dean and Sam" I asked him in a slightly groggy voice. "The store they went to get you a few things" he said.

"Okay, hey can you heal me" I asked him he shook his head and healed me. I immediately started to feel better. "Why didn't Sam or dean just ask you to do that" I questioned.

"They did that's why I'm here" he said his voice always made me melt a little. "Oh okay" I said with a smile. "So you are feeling better" he said.

I gave him a thumbs up "I'm hungry" I said to him. "What would you like I can get you anything" he spoke. "Burger and fries please" I asked him. He gave a slight smile. I felt and heated the flap of wings and he was gone.

I sat and wait for him to come back. A few later he appeared with a bag in his hand. "Yay" I said sitting up quickly. He handed me the bag and I opened it quickly.

I began to dig in and it was delicious that I let out a small moan. I feel like I haven't aten in a years. "Thank you" I said to him covering my mouth.

He smiled at me and I melted a little more. I finished my food and put the bag to the side to throw away later.

Dean and Sam walked in the room. He had a bag of stuff in his hand he placed it on the bed. "Here got you stuff, your not going on another hunt" he said to me.

I looked a up at him "what do you mean I'm not going on another hunt" I asked him. "I mean no more hunts you could have gotten really hurt or worse killed" dean said.

"I can take care of myself dean" I said a little upset. "I know you can but I don't need you getting hurt" he said also a little upset.

"I'm going on another hunt wether you like it or not asshat" I said annoyed. He sighed "fine but you have to no hunts for a week just in case you not fully healed, and Sam is gonna train you" he said. "Deal" he asked holding out his hand.

I grabbed his hand and shook it "deal" I said to him with a smile glad he was gonna let me go on hunts and not try and stop me.

Cas sat there watching the whole thing as did Sam. Dean walked out with Sam. I grabbed the bag and opened it to see some of my favorite treats.

I grabbed one and began eating it. I looked over at cas "wanna watch a movie" I asked him he looked at me "sure" he said I smiled I scooted over and patted the spot next to me signaling him to sit down.

He sat down and I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. I picked a movie I thought we would both like. We watched it and I put my head on his shoulder.

I felt him tense up under me. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. "What are you doing" he said looking down at me. I looked up at him and smiled I kissed his lips.

I pulled back and at first he looked surprised but then his lips connected with mine. I smiled into the kiss I didn't know if he felt the same way. I melted even more if possible.

I straddled his lap and continued to kiss him more. His hands landed on hips and he smiled. "I learned that from the pizza man" he said I giggled at him.

"Cas I like like you" I said I pretty sure I made that obvious though. He smiled "I like like you too y/n" he spoke to me.

She smiles as she kisses him passionately on the lips. "I think I might love you cas" she says "I think I love you too" he smiles. She moves her hips over his causing her to moan into the kiss.

He begins to remove her shirt and she lets him. He kisses her neck and slowly moves down to her chest. He kisses her through her bra.

She removes her bra and allows him access. His tongue made contact with her nipple causing her to gasp. He smiled as he began sucking her nipple.

She grinded her hips down hard over him causing him to grunt. You could feel how hard he was. She removes his shirt and smiles.

Her kisses trailed down his neck and down his torso. She got on her knees in front of him and smiled. Her hand unbluckled his belt and removed it. She pulls down his pants his boxers still on.

She kissed him through his boxers and blew cold air on his length. He groaned as her cold air went through his boxers and he moans.

She pulls down his boxers, his length sprang free. She grabbed his cock with her hand and slowly pumped it and then sped up.

Pre cum leaked from the tip and she licked it. Her tounge swirled around his tip. She eventually began to suck lightly.

Her head bobed up and down on his length. Soft groans and moans come from cas mouth. His hand was in her hair guiding her down further. She felt him twitch and knew he was about to cum. But she pulled back.

She looked up and smirks at him. He looked down and her confused and frustrated. She could see how badly he wanted to cum.

She stood up and kissed his lips. She pushed him back onto the bed. She removed the rest of her clothes so she was now naked.

She straddles him and slowly grinds over his length. They both let of soft moans of pleasure.

She picked up his hard cock and positioned it at her entrance. Sliding down she let out a kinda loud moan. She has had sex with other people but nothing could compare to how cas was making her feel.

His and grabbed her hips and helped her move. He was clearly very needy and needed her. One of his hand slid up and began to play with her boob.

He pinched her nipple and she gasped. He smiled up and her and thrusted in her. She was over him her hands on the bed for support.

Her hips rocked back and forth over him. They were both a moaning mess. Each one and the verge of cumming.

He moved his hand down and began to play with her clit. Her tits were bouncing as she bounced up and down on him.

She has never felt like this before it was like he knew that he was driving her crazy and he just kept going to push her over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum" she moans. A loud moan erupted from her as she came on his cock. Her orgasm triggered his and he came deep inside of her.

Her moans were muffled as he kissed her. They road out there orgasms. She flipped off of him now laying next to him. She was breathing heavily with a smile. She looked over to cas to see him already looking at her with a big and happy smile.

She pecked his lips quickly. "I never thought that would happen" she smiled. "Me neither, but I'm glad it did" he said.

"Me too" she smiles tiredly at him. He moves the little strand of hair that fell onto her face. "How about you get some sleep my dear" he said kissing her forehead.

She smiles as she cuddles into him. "Goodnight" she says. "Goodnight " he says back to her as they both fall asleep.