13 (Enzo)

I was invited to a Salvatore party. I am good friends with Damon and Stefan. I have been for about One hundred and thirty years now.

I live with them, fun.

It is seven pm and it starts at eight so I walked into the bathroom.

Turned on the shower slid my clothes off and stepped in. I let the water run down my chest hitting the floor.

I grabbed the body wash and rubbed it all over my body. Stepping back under the water and washing it off.

Grabbing the shampoo and massageing it through my hair. Stepping back under the water watching the soap bubbles go down the drain.

I grabbed the conditioner doing the same.

I stepped out of the shower grabbing the towel and drying myself off. I grabbed my blow-dryer and started drying my hair. Once it was dry I grabbed the curling iron.

Curling my hair into the perfect curls.

I slid on my black and red dress that went down to my knees.

I grabbed my shoes and slid them on. Then applying light makeup.

I opened my door and walked down the stairs. Once I was down the stairs I was met with Damon staring at me.

"Well some ones looking nice" Damon said with a smirk on his face.

"Yea I know" I said smiling back.

Damon and I had a good friendship we are best friends.

I walked over and sat on the couch when someone knocked on the door. It was Caroline and Bonnie.

ONE HOUR LATER

There were now a lot of people there and I was sitting drinking when a certain black haired vampire walked up to me. "Care to dance" the tall handsome Enzo asked. His hand was held out waiting for my answer.

I got up taking his hand "sure" I said smiling at him walking over to the dance floor.

We were in sync dancing our feet going back and forth.

He spinned me around and I let out a little laugh. My hands around his neck his on my waist.

He leaned in close his lips just an inch away from mine then his lips crashed onto mine. He took me into a long deep passionate kiss.

I pulled away and caught my breath. I kissed him again licking his bottom lip. Our tongues danced around fighting for dominance.

His hands pulling me closer to him.

"Enzo" I whispered into the kiss. He grabbed my hand an guided me upstairs.

He pulled me into my room and closed the door. "Y/n" he said I looked at him and he took me into another kiss.

"I like you" I looked at him shocked. "I like you too"

I kissed him again he pushed me against the wall his hand rubbing down and up my thigh.

Going up my dress leaving kisses down my jawline.

I let out a small moan.

He grinded his hips against mine. Turning me around and pushing me onto the bed. Leaving sloppy kisses down my neck. Love marks going to cover my neck. I let out multiple moans as he sucked on my soft spot.

He slid his hand down my legs. His other hand holding my throat. His hand going up my dress and pushing his fingers in my panties.

Rubbing soft yet rough circles on my clit.