48 (Peter hale)

Peter had just come back from a week and a half out of town. Which I was glad and annoyed he has not stopped talking my ear off. Which was not normal for him he never speaks this much he speaks to me a lot but he's been really talkative which I love but...

"Peter" I said he stopped as I stopped walking.

"Yes dear" he said looking at me with a smile. "I love you but if you don't shut up and just kis-" I said getting cut off by him kissing my lips.

"Wanna watch a movie" I asked pulling back for air. He shook his head and walked us over to the couch. "What you wanna watch" I asked he shook his head so I put on my favorite movie.

I curled up in to his chest I know it's weird that my favorite movie is fifty shades of grey but I just love the kinky stuff. Peter did to but he did not like the movie he'd rather be doing it to me then watching it.

We had just got to the part where he says 'i don't make love I fuck' I bursted out laughing it's so funny to me. My eyes got watery and I felt like I had to pee. Peter held me tight close to him as if I would vanish any moment.

"Peter" I said whispering up at him "yes darling" he said back to me. "I love you" I said he smiled and said "I love you too" he kissed my forehead.

I snaked my hand down and to his length lightly massaging it through his jeans. "Y/n" he whispered to me in a hushed voice. "What" I said looking up at him with innocent eyes.

He flipped over now on top of me his kisses trailed down my neck. He searched for my sweet spot eventually finding it making me moan out. "Peter" I moaned he grabbed my boob lightly squeezing it making my back arch.

I grabbed his face and brought him back up I stared into his eyes. The only thing I could see was the love the passion the lust filling his eyes. I took my lips to his, his tongue entered my mouth and slowly danced around. We fought for dominance of course he won like always. It always made me turned on when the man (Peter) is telling me what to do.

He moved down after taking off my shirt leaving me in my pale pink bra. I can see him smile as he kiss the top of my breast. His hands pulled down the bra just so my left boob was out and he kissed the nipple making me shutter.

He removed the bra as it got in the way he stuck his tongue on my nipple and pushed down hard making me moan a jolt. "P- Peter oh my God" I said rolling my eyes back in my head.

He smiled and did the same to the other then picked and suck my nipple making the pleasure increase. My shorts came off landing on the coffee table.

"I can't believe I haven't been inside of you in a week in a half" he said pausing "I'm gonna make you cum over... And over again darling" he said. My hips bucked up to his and we both groaned from the friction.

"Please do" I begged him bringing my hips to his and moving to gain friction. He smiled and kissed my neck the heat went to my cheeks as he whispered I love you with each kiss.

He came up and looked at me kissing me on the lips his tongue entered mine and danced. He got up removing his clothes his length now out and leaking.

I moaned looking him up and down. He smirked that cocky smirk knowing what he was doing to me. He got in between my legs his tip touching my clit. My back arched as I moaned out.

"Peter" I moaned "Nuh uh what's my name now" he said grabbing my neck with his hand. "Daddy" I said he smiled at me pushing in to my entrance.

"Please daddy just fuck me already, I've missed your cock inside of me" I said begging for him. He pushed all the way in with no warning. "Ahh" I screamed with pleasure he looked concerned for a second before he saw the pleasure on my face.

"Yes Peter" I moaned as he pushed as deep as he possibly could. He speeded his pace making my hands rake down his back leaving marks that will disappear quickly.

I hated how he could claim me as his with his hickeys on display but if I were to they would just heal. I wanted to claim him let people know he's mine.

My skin felt like fire as he made me feel so good. My mouth open, back arching, head tilting back. His pace never slowed his hand held my stomach down so I couldn't move.

My tits bounced up and down as he stared at them memorized. He looked at my face realizing how much pleasure he could give me.

I felt my self get closer to my orgasm. He continuously hit my g spot making my legs slightly shake. "I'm gonna cum daddy" I moaned out.

"Cum for me darling" he said I let my self go my cum seeping out of me onto his cock. "Fuck you make me feel so good" I moaned out.

His hand flew to my clit and he slowly rubbed circles around it. I came as he fucked me mercilessly. He didn't cum yet so he continued with his pace until he did.

His thrust and him rubbing my clit pushed me over the top that I came agian all over him. He came with me his hot spurts of white filled me.

When he pulled out his cum dripped out of me. "Fuck" I panted he layed down opposite of me pulling me into him. "Did I mention that I love you" he said to me. "Yes and I love you too daddy" I said winking at him.

He just smirked at me "I wouldn't do that darling, I will make you cum till you pass out" he paused taking his fingers and collecting some of my cum. "I love the taste of you" he said moaning.

And they fell asleep together.

THE END

A/n

Was supposed to be longer but I haven't posted in a while and felt like I needed a new chapter. I still think it was good though.