36 (Lucifer m)

You layed splayed on Lucifers bed waiting for him to return home. You wore a black lace panties and matching bra cause Lucifer loves it on you.

*Ding*

The elevator alerted you that he was finally home. "Y/n darling I got the stuff you wanted" he yelled. He walked around the corner to find me there on the bed.

His eyes widened and a smirk grew on his face "now y/n I don't think you know what your getting yourself into" he said walking over to you.

His hands grabbed you by your ankles bringing you to him. His head came down taking you into a kiss. He slapped your ass making you moan and him stick his tongue in your mouth.

Your tounges danced in unison. Your hands were on hi sides pulling him closer and closer until you felt his bulge press up against ur core making you moan out. You could feel him smirk into the kiss.

"Luci" I moaned out. He stepped back and I pushed him onto the bed straddling his waist kissing his neck and grinding on his length.

I slowly unbuttoned his shirt as I did so. His hand were on my waist helping me grind on him. He turned us over getting impatient with me.

He tore of his shirt pulling him pants off at a fast pace. Kisses lined your neck and breast. He finally stopped kissing and latched onto ur nipple swirling his tongue around and sucking making you arch your back.

His hands explored your body feeling every curve and dip. His hand slowly went down you making his way to your core.

His tongue slid up your folds and over your clit making you moan even louder. Swirling around your clit over and over again. "You taste so sweet" he said shoving two fingers in you making you practically scream his name.

"Fuck" you moaned out your back arching off of the bed in pleasure. His fingers curled inside of you with every thrust.

A third finger entered you his pace quickening with every thrust. Your hand was wrapped in his hair pulling him closer to your core.

He hit your g-spot making your legs slightly shake. His tongue and fingers worked on your core. Repeatedly hitting your g-spot.

Your orgasm was bubbling in you stomach and you were about to cum. "Cum for me darling" he said and with that you immediately came on to his tongue and fingers. He came up and kissed you making you taste yourself.

His length poked into your core he pulled off his boxers releasing his hard on. Flinging to his stomach making you moan.

"Please fuck me luci" you moaned out and with that he lined himself with your entrance. Slowly pushing in he stayed still waiting for you approval to move.

You shook your head and he started to move slowly. Moans tumbled from your mouth "please go faster" you said hoping he would.

He speeded up his cock going deep inside of you making your back arch. Your hands were on his biceps and your nails were digging into them leaving marks.

His dick swept across your g-spot making ur legs shake his face came down and kissed and sucked your neck leaving love marks everywhere.

Your orgasm was coming up and fast your thrust ur hips down meeting his making you feel pure pleasure. Your legs went numb as your orgasm struck you his also coming.

His warm spurts filled your insides. Leaking out slowly he pulled out of you laying next to you. "I love you" you said and fell asleep.