2 (Sam Winchester)

A/n I said I was not going to write recently but I love to Soo.... If I delete this one on accident to I am leaving Ahhh words: 1190
-----
You had been in the kitchen making breakfast for you, Sam,jack and dean. There was music on and you were dancing and singing.

You were in front of the stove cooking bacon singing. Shaking your butt. When you turned around singing in to the spactula. And saw Sam leaning against the frame of the kitchen entrance. With a smug smirk plaster on his face.

"How long have you been standing there." You stood wide eyed. "For about the whole time you have been standing at the stove."

"Umm ok well sit down breakfast is almost done" you said smiling.

You walked back to the stove finishing the food. You walked over and handed it to him and walked to the door. "Where are you going y/n?" Sam said looking confused.

"I'm going to get dean and jack" you said smiling.

"Oh ok"

You walked down the hall towards deans door, you opened the door. Walking over to the bed you tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped and pointed a gun at you. "Woah there dean it's just me."

He lowered the gun. "Sorry" he said putting the gun back. "No it's fine just letting you know that breakfast is ready if you want some."

"Ok I'm coming" you smiled and walked to jacks room.

You opened the door and saw Jack sitting there reading. He looked up at you and smiled. "Breakfast is ready if you want some food" you smiled and walked out.

Jack followed you to the kitchen where you found Sam and dean sitting eating.

You smiled handed jack a plate and sat down.

"So what are all of your plans for today" you said looking at Sam dean and jack who were eating. You smiled. "I'm going to the bar and just gonna drive around." Dean said putting another fork full of food in his mouth.

Jack replied with "I'm just gonna read and practice my powers I guess."

"Sam what are you gonna do?" You said smiling and then winked at him. "I don't know probably just follow you around." He said laughing. "Awh look at the love birds" dean added putting his plate in the sink.

"Dean stop being rude just because you haven't been getting any lately" you said turning around to look at him.

"For your information I could get some if I want" he said walking out.

Sam took his last bite of food and went over to the sink and washed his plate. "Thanks for washing your own plate Sam" you said loudly so dean could hear. You finished your food and walked to your and sam's room with him following.

"Sam?" You said looking at him sitting on the bed.
"Do these jeans make me look fat?" He laughed.
"No babe they don't you look hot" he said smiling.

"Awh thanks" you smiled back at him.

"No problem I will always take the opportunity to compliment you."

You straddled his lap. Looking in to his eyes kissing him with such need and desire. "You look so hot straddling my lap baby."

You kissed him again pulling the air from his lungs.

Your core slowly grinding on his length through his jeans. He flipped you over you landed on back and he slowly kissed down your neck leaving marks so that everyone could see your his.

"Sam" you pulled away needing to catch your breath.

"You look so hot" Sam said with a smirk on his face as he pulled up your shirt needing more. He slipped his hand behind your back unclasping your bra. He looked at you and smirked.

"Wow this is better then breakfast." He winked at you. Leaned down and took your nipple in his mouth. Earning multiple moans from you. "Sam" you moan he slid down till he got to your pants he unbuttoned them and slid them down.

He breathed in and smiled when he saw your wet panties. "Wow so wet and I haven't even touched you." He smiled "I guess it's just what you do to me."

He leaned over and grabbed something from his sidetable. He hand cuffed you. "Well this is new, I like it" you said smiling "no touching, ok?" "There's the downfall, but ok" you smiled.

He attached it to the headboard. You wiggled trying to get out. "No,no stop trying to get loose."

"Fine" he took your nipple in his mouth and swirled his tongue around making you moan. In the other hand he rolled your other nipple in his other hand.

"Oh Sam yes" you yelled out.

He kissed down your stomach. His fingertips slowly opened your legs. Kissing up your thighs till he made it to your clit. Blowing air on it earning multiple moans. As he started to tease you folds.

You let out a low moan. And bucked your hips up at him. Needing more.

He held down your hips keeping you in place. Inserting his fingers. Curling them then taking them out to the tip and pushed in again. A moan erupted from your lips. You could feel Sam smile against you.

"Samm" you moan. You wanted nothing more but to grab and lightly tug his hair.

Then you felt a familiar feeling in your stomach and you knew you were about to cum.

Your walls contracted around his fingers and he speeded up. He kept hitting you spot. Making you repeatedly moan.

He didn't stop until you were fully finished. "Wow you look so hot falling apart because of me." He crawled up you and kissed you roughly and demanding.

Sam got up and took his shirt off, and pulled his pants and boxers down. His length flinged up and hit his stomach.

He crawled on top of you lined up his length.

And teased your entrance. Making you moan out. Then with now warning thrusted into you. Making you moan out in both pain and pleasure.

Then slowly pulling out to the tip and slamming back in making you moan or more like scream out.

He undid the handcuffs. And you took the opportunity to flip him over and straddle him. He put his hands on your hips and helped you move.

You moved faster and faster. You felt the same sensation rise up. "Look like I found your spot again" he said smiling.

"Oh Sam" you moaned out.

You felt him twitch inside of you and you knew he was close.

And your walls contracted around him.

And you felt that sensation take over and you came. You orgasm triggered his. And you kept riding him until both of you finished.

You flipped off of him.

You both tried to catch your breaths.

"Sam?"

"Yes?" Sam said look down at you smiling.

"Have I ever told you I love you?"

"All the time, and I love you to babe now go to sleep."

He kissed your forehead head and you both drifted of to sleep.
------
A/n

Yay I didn't accidentally delete this one I was panicking that I would. I love you have a good day ❤️