11 (kol)

You were sitting in ur kitchen on the stool. Eating a strawberry with the bowl of fruit in front of you.
Tossing a blueberry in your mouth.

Kol walked in "hello, love" he smiled at you.

"Hi" you replied giving him a smile back.

"Do you want some" you spoke looking at kol. Asking if he wanted any fruit. "Sure" he walked over to you, you put the strawberry up to his mouth. He took a big bite and you instantly got wet.

"Mm" he let out pulling away.

Chewing up his food and swallowing. He sat next to you a smirk on his face.

"What" you said looking into his eyes. "Nothing" he replied looking at you. "Mhm" putting a piece of watermelon in your mouth.

You let out a small moan. Kol snapped his head to you.

"You know I can make you moan like that" he said smiling down at you.

Eyes widening as you looked at him shocked.

"Kol" you said a little laugh coming from your mouth. "What I'm just being honest"

He replied getting up stepping closer to you. His hand wrapped around you throat. He moved your head to look at him. A kiss landing on your lips and you immediately kissed him back.

His other hand on your waist.

Picking you up sitting you on the counter. Both his hands now on your waist pulling you closer.

A moan escaping your mouth as he sucked at your neck.

Your hand on the back of his neck pulling him closer.

Licking a strip up ur neck.

His hand slid down your thigh. Slowly rubbing up and down your thigh. He unbuttoned your shorts pulling them off your legs. Tossing them somewhere in the room.

"Kol" you moan out as he flicked your clit.

He kissed down your neck till he got to the top of your shirt.

He slowly pulled up your shirt throwing it with your shorts somewhere.

He layed you down your back hitting the cold surface.

Pulling your panties off. Licking a bold strip up your core. A gasp escaping your mouth.

His tongue circled your clit slowly. Speeding up, your back arching off the counter.

His tongue pushed in your entrance a few times. Switching pushing his fingers in curling them. Still slowly licking and sucking at your clit. A bundle of moan escaping your mouth.

He shifted his body as his bulge grew uncomfortable.

Hand started to massage his bulge. Letting a moan out in your core.

Sending vibrations through your body.

Your body setting on fire. Moans leaving your mouth back arching higher.

Pleasure going through your body.

"Uh" moans leaving your mouth. "Oh yes" feeling a good sensation form in my stomach. "Daddy" your eyes widen when you realized you said daddy.

He speeded up that only spurring him on.

"You taste great baby" he moaned.

He stood up smirking at you. You whimpered at the lost of contact. "Kol" he let out a small chuckle.

"Can you help me with this" he spoke pointing at his erection. You smiled sitting up, unbuckling his belt slowly.

Pulling off his jeans him kicking them off once they got to his feet.

Slowly massaging his hard on over his briefs. His head fell back mouth slowly opening. "Yes" he let out a breathy moan.

You pulled off his briefs, kicking his boxers to the side.

You took his length in your small hand slowly pumping him.

A grunt erupting from his mouth.

His hip pushed forward a little pushing in hand as you pumped him faster.

He threw your hand away from him pulling you closer to him. He teased your clit slowly. Pushing himself in with one hard thrust.

Your back arching, your head threw back as pleasure went through your body. Covering up the slight pain.

"Oh my god" you yelled as he pushed in and out. "Your so tight" he moaned out head rolling back.

You pushed your hips down on him.

He speeded up, thrusting into you relentlessly.

Going faster as you yelled out profanitys moan falling from your mouth as the good sensation pulled through your stomach again.

"You feel- great" he moaned.

Putting your leg over his shoulder. Going deeper in you. Continuously hitting your g spot.

Your back arched. He wrapped his hand around your neck, slightly squeezing. Moan erupting from both of your mouths.

Hands wrapped around his for support.

You came around his cock. Moans leaving your mouth loudly. "Yess" you yelled.

His dick twitched inside of you. His orgasm approaching. You clenched around him.

Triggering his orgasm and he came in hot spurts inside of you. Moans tumbled from his mouth.

Thrusting in and out till you both finished.

He layed on your chest kissing your neck.

"You want some more fruit" you questioned. A laugh fell from his mouth.

"Sure" you reached for a piece of fruit grabbing a strawberry.

You put it up to his mouth and he took a bite.

You let out a laugh. He carried you to your and his room laying you down.

"Goodnight" he whispered kissing your forehead.

"Night" you whispered falling asleep.