17 (Spencer Reid)

I walked up to Spencers door and knocked we had a date. He was making us dinner. My high heels were clicking on the floor.

He opened the door and I smiled, he was nicely dressed. "Hello" I said looking at him. "Hi, come in" he said looking at me up and down thinking I wouldn't realize.

I let out a small laugh not loud enough for him to hear.

"Please, sit" he said pulling out the chair for me. I sat down my eyes were slightly wide the room looked so beautiful.

He sat across from me, "So how do you like my place" he said smiling.

"I like it, it's nice" I looked at him smiling.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna go grab the food from the kitchen" he said getting up.

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed the food coming out not a minute later. He had lasagna in hit hand and it looked so good.

I licked my lips and he put the food down in front of me.

-----

We finished eating and we were sitting on the couch watching TV.

"I have had a good time tonight" I said looking at him.

His hand around my waist the other on my lower thigh near my knee.

We looked at each other he leaned in and his lips connected to mine. Sitting on his couch a movie on kissing.

He pulled away and we both caught our breath. "Spencer" I whispered "yes" he replied.

"I like you" I said " I like your too" he said leaning back in and taking me into another kiss.

I put one of my hands on his face the other on his neck. I swung one of my legs over him straddling him. "Your so pretty" he said as I grinded down on him.

I felt him get harder under me. I let out a small moan into the kiss.

He flipped me over now on top of me. He slipped his hand down my torso. He started kissing my neck I let out a small moan. He started lightly sucking on my neck. Hitting a sweet spot my back slightly arched off the couch.

His hand slipped under me and I sat up he unzipped my dress. "Is this ok" he questioned I shook my head and he continued.

I slid it off and it landed on the floor I was now only in my underwear.

"Wow" he whispered leaning down kissing down my neck. You start unbuttoning his shirt pulling it out of his pants.

"Wow" you whisper mocking his words you smile.

He had rips and dips in all the right places. I moved my hand down unbuckling his belt. His mouth trailing down my neck to my breast.

His hand slid back behind me and unclasped my bra. His mouth flew to my nipple and swirled around my nipple. A moan escaping my mouth.

I pulled down his pants and his bulge outlined his boxers.

I moved my hand down this side then slowly palming his bulge. He let out a grunt at the feeling.

His lips connected to yours again and he licked your lower lips as a signal. You opened your mouth letting him.

Your tongues danced around for dominance.

He eventually took over. His fingers pushed into you underwear.

He pulled them down leaving you completely exposed.

Kisses trailed down your stomach till he made it to your core. He licked a bold strip up and your legs slightly shook.

"Who knew you could be so sinful" I said as he started lapping at my clit.

He let out a little laugh and I felt the vibrations run through me. A loud moan left my lips as he got faster.

He suddenly pulled away you let out a whimper at the lost of contact. He pulled his boxers off letting his length spring free.

My eyes widened as I saw how big he was. He smiled at me.

He lightly rubbed the tip of his length between my folds. Making my back arch of the couch more. He slid in and a moan tumbled my lips.

He pushed all the way in my face contouring with pleasure.

"Oh my god" I yelled out.

He pushed in and out making my arms fly to his biceps. "Spencer" I whispered with a moan.

He continuously thrusted harder and faster into me and my back arched into him. As he kissed and sucked at my neck probably leaving love marks.

My hip jolted upwards as he hit my g spot. His hands roamed my body lightly massageing my breast.

His mouth latched onto my nipple swirling his tongue around making louder moan leaves my mouth. His other hand massageing my other breast.

"You feel so good" he whispered into my ear.

He continued to hit my over an over making me moan and approach my orgasm.

"Yes" I yelled out my nails slightly digging into his back.

There were sure to be small scratches down his back.

My walls contracted around him and he whispered " cum for me" and with that I let myself go.

My orgasm washed over me and I felt him twitch as he also reached his end.

He came in me in hot spurts feeling me up. Moans tumbled from both of our mouths. He thrusted until we were both finished.

"Wow never would have thought you had a dirty side if I saw you just on the street" I whispered.

We both caught our breaths and he pulled out. He picked me up and took me to his room. "I'll clean you up" he said grabbing a towel.

He cleaned me up and layed next to me. "Goodnight" he whispered and I drifted off to sleep.