24 (fluff)

I walked down the bunker hall way with Sam, Dean, Cas, and Jack. It is Halloween and I am so excited. None of them have ever done Halloween.

Because of there past childhoods. So I decided we would try to actually do them. I know we're a little to old for it to some people. But your never to old to do something fun.

I set up bowls of candy at each door with a sign that says 'take a hand full'.

I walked to the next door grabbing so candy Sam, dean and cas. We're slowly walking "come on guys" I spoke to them. "Yeah come on" jack yelled he was excited.

I laughed a little at him he also grabbed a hand full' and put it in his bag. Dean was not excited to do this. We were all dressed up in our costumes.

We got done and walked back to the kitchen. "Do y'all wanna trade candies" I asked. Me and my family who I no longer speak to use to do it all the time.

"No thanks sweetheart" dean said putting a piece of candy into his mouth.

"Ok, Sam jack cas, do y'all" "sure" Sam said seeing how happy I was. "Ok" I dumped my candy out "ok I'll take the candies I want from you and you'll take the candies you want from me" we did that.

I got tired so I went to my room and went to sleep.

-----
A/n

This is not very good but what can you do.