9 (Elijah)

You walked into the mikealson ball in a red silk dress. "Have you seen Elijah" you asked his brother Klaus.

"He's over there talking to kol" Klaus replied.

You walked over to Elijah who was sitting in the corner talking to kol and Rebekah.

"Hey" I said looking at Elijah, kol and Rebekah.

"Hey y/n" kol and Rebekah replied at the same time. You let out a little laugh. "Elijah would you care for a dance" you asked you boyfriend.

He was wearing and black suit with a red tie matching you.

"Sure" he stood up grabbing your hand pulling you to the dance floor. He kissed you hand.

His hand on your waist the other In yours. Your hand on his shoulder. You pecked his lips, you both swaying your hips.

You turned around you back on his chest lightly grinding on his bulge.

"Y/n" he grunted.

"What" you whispered acting innocent as if you didn't brush your ass and his dick just a second ago.

You turned around looking at him.

Finding his eyes darken with lust. He grabbed your hand and pulled you to his room. He closed the door behind him.

Slamming you into the wall taking you in for a demanding kiss. Kissing down your jawline to you neck making you whimper.

"Elijah" you moaned.

His erection pushing into your core.

He slapped your ass as a sign for you to jump. You jumped your legs wrapping around his waist hands around his neck as he kissed down your neck.

Pulling away unzipping your dress pulling it down exposing you black lace bra.

He smirked looking at you.

He walked you over to the bed softly landing on it. Kissing you demandingly. His erection growing uncomfortablely.

He kissed down your neck. Kissing your boobs unclasping it pulling it from your body. Taking your boob in his mouth letting out a grunt as he pushed his tongue down on it.

"Elijah" your moans falling from your mouth as he played with ur boobs.

His hand trailed down your body fingers lightly rubbing your clothed clit.

He yanked your panties down your legs making you gasp. "Your so wet baby" he said looking at your core. He pushed his index finger in you licking at your clit.

Your back arched off the bed.

He went faster adding another finger. "Yes" moans erupted from your mouth.

He speeded up licking faster.

He pulled away kissing up your body you groaned in frustration.

"Patience" Elijah let out a little laugh. He kissed you roughly taking the air from your lungs. He pulled his shirt off. Pulling his pants and boxers down. Letting out his length spring free.

Hitting his stomach he pumped him self a couple of times lining himself up.

Slowly pushing all the way in staying letting you adjust to his size.

Moans escape from your lips. Thrusting down into him as he thrusted into you. A smirk danced across his face as he hit your g spot.

Your head threw back, back arching off the bed.

Your mouth opened face contouring with pleasure. "Oh yes" you moaned out.

He continuously hit the perfect spot over and over.

"Cum" he spoke mouth slightly hanging open as he thrusted into you harder. And with that you came around his cock. His dick twitching in side of you.

He thrusted into you as he came hot spurts into you.

You arched your back further as you both ride out your orgasms.

He landed on you his chest on yours both catching your breath. "You looked so hot coming undone under me" he smiled up at me.

You both soon drifted of to sleep.

Completely forgetting about the party happening just down stairs.