21 (Kai parker)

I walk into mine and Kai home with him behind me. Bang he slams the door behind him. I jumped "What the hell Kai" I yelled at him.

I looked at him and he clenched his jaw with dominant eyes staring at me. I backed up a little scared I knew he wouldn't hurt me. I walked closer to him touching his face with my hand. "What's wrong" I questioned him. He grabbed my hand and threw it down roughly. I looked at him with tears daring to flow out. Was he mad at me? "Malachi" he looked up at me more angry. He didn't like when I called him that but it gets his attention.

"What's wrong" I said agian. "Why don't you ask that man you were dancing with." We had just got home from a party and the whole time back he wouldn't look at me. "Is that why you won't look at me" I questioned him.

"He just one of my good friends I have known him for a long time" I said begging the tears not to leave my eyes.

"Go upstairs now" he yelled at me and I looked at him shocked. I flinched back and walked up the stairs with him following me. He closed the door he sat on the bed. "Come here" he demanded looking at me. I walked over to him and he layed me stomach down across his lap. "Don't you think you deserve to be punished, naughty girl" he said looking down at me.

I quickly nodded my head "words" he commanded. "Yes" he un zipped my dress and pulled it down my body. He pulled my panties down my legs. His hand rubbed my ass before delivering a harsh smack to it.
"Count" he said looking at me.

Smack "One" Two more hard smacks hit my ass "two, three" I moaned out. He let out a little chuckle at how much control he had over me. "Four, five, six" I yelled out as three more hard smacks came. I moaned as he started slowly massaging my ass where it was sore. There was sure to be hand prints there later.

"Lay on the bed" he said and I layed on the bed back to the mattress. Kai was rough but he has never down that and I was so turned on. I felt my arousal drip down my leg.

Kai looked my up and down and as he got to my glistening core he laughed. "You weren't supposed to like that" my cheeks flamed up with multiple colors of red. He crawled up the bed and placed kisses on my neck. He leaned over to the side table and grabbed a pair of hands cuffs.

My eyes lightly widened he laughed and grabbed my hands and cuffed them to the head board. He looked down at my body and my legs lightly squeezed together reliving some pressure. A moan escaped my lips and one of his hands trailed down and opened my legs wide.

His hand came back up and ripped my bra down the middle. I gasped at that and I felt myself immediately get wetter if that was possible. One of his hands rubbed up and down my torso. His hand came to my breast and lightly.

His mouth latched onto my breast and licked around my nipple. My mouth slightly opened and I let out a moan. My back arched into him and he held me down. Low groans left his mouth as he palmed his bulge. I tried to reach down forgetting I was cuffed. He laughed agianst me at my neediness to touch him.

His mouth followed the same movements over to my other breast. His hand trailed down to my thigh holding it up. "Undress" I whined looking at him. He smirked and got off of me. "What was that" he said staring into my eyes.

"I'm fully unclothed and you still fully clothed" I said whining. He let out a little laugh "are you forgetting who makes to rules here" he said looked at me with a smirk. "No" I said "mmm, I think you are princess" he said coming back over to me.

He slid his shirt off of his body and I could see his abs. He has rips and dips in all the right places. How does he always look so hot I thought. He slid off his pants and I could see his bulge outlined in his boxers. He must be so uncomfortable like that I thought.

My eyes slightly widened at how big he looked. He let out a little laugh. He grabbed his boxers an slid them off his body kicking them off when they got to his feet. Leaving them with all the other clothes.

His length flew to his stomach and he bigger then normal. "Do you want daddy's cock" he asked and I frantically nodded my head. "Words" he said agian more demanding. "Yes daddy" I moaned out as I squeezed my legs together to get more friction.

He crawt up the bed to me and hovered above me. His mouth came down and took me into a demanding kiss. I moaned into the kiss, as his tongue entered my mouth. I lightly bit his lip as he pulled away. He trailed his fingers around my nipples making them instantly harden.

"Please" I moaned out. "Please what my little slut" he questioned knowing exactly what I meant. "Please feel me with you big cock" I said. He let out a little laugh. His hand trailed down my body.

His hand grabbed his length and pumped it a few times. He lined his length up with my enterance and pushed all the way in. "Kai" I moaned out my back arching.

He immediately thrusted in and out. Moans escaping both our mouths. "Your so tight" he moaned out delivering a smack to my ass. My body jolted upwards. "Please" he looked at me questioning. "Ple-ase let me touch you" I begged knowing he would say please what.

"Hmm" he said deciding if he should let me or not. He reached over and grabbed the key unlocking the cuffs. I lightly rubbed my wrist as there were pink lines on my wrist.

I grabbed onto his shoulders probably drawing blood. He seemed to like it by the loud moan I received from him. I moaned as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Giving him better access to me.

His hand came up wrapped around my throat slightly squeezing. His other keeping him up. He thrusted into me faster and harder. His hand snakes down to my clit and lightly massaged it. He continuously hit my g spot making me moan out. "Right th-ere" I moaned he smirked and continued hitting that spot.

My back arched into him as he kissed up my neck and lightly sucked on my sweet spot. "Oh God" I yelled. He hit it again. I felt that burning sensation rise up in my stomach. "Oh my kai" I moaned agian. "You feel so good around me princess" he moaned.

I felt him twitch inside of me. Letting me know that he was getting close. I clenched around him "just like that" he grunted. I clenched around him again making him get closer. I looked at him asking him for permission to cum.

He looked and me and smirked shaking his head yes. And I immediately let myself go. That sensation becoming intensified. My back arched my mouth slightly opened. Moans tumbling from my mouth. "Yes" I moan out.

My legs slightly shook and my orgasm triggered kai he came in me in hot spurts repeatedly pounding into me. "Y/n" he moaned in my ear kissing up my neck.

He continued thrusting in me until we were both finished. He flipped off of me and layed down. My cum and his dripped out of me probably making a wet patch on the bed.

"I love you" I whispered cuddling into him. His wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead. "I love you to princess" and we both drifted off to sleep.