34 (Enzo)

I sat in the car Enzo was driving we were on our way to New York for a get away. When I started to feel horny I squeezed my legs together trying to relieve so tension.

That didn't really help, I slowly opened my legs snaking my hand down to my core. I looked over to see Enzo paying attention to the road.

I circled my clit back and forth reliving so tension. A small barley noticable moan tumbled from my mouth. I closed my eyes leaning back my head touching to head rest.

My mouth slightly opened as I sped up working on myself. When I heard Enzo say "y/n, what are you doing" my eyes snapped open and I looked at him.

"What does it look like" I said in a seductive tone. He gave me a smirk "it looks like your playing with yourself" he said.

He snaked one his hands over to me the other still on the wheel driving. "Mind if I help with that darling" he said inching his hand closer to my core.

"Please do" I spoke allowing him to help me with my situation. His hand slid into my shorts and under my panties. His fingers circles around my clit now fully coated in my juices.

I rest back my back slightly arching off of the seat. His fingers dip inside of me making a loud moan come from my mouth.

"Yes" I lilet out as his fingers curled inside of me. Pushing in and out at a pretty fast pace. Low moans tumbled out.

My body felt as if it were fire I looked over to Enzo who looked at me for a quick second smirking how he was making me feel. He redirected his attention back to the road.

He added a third finger making me feel more pleasure then before. His thumb lightly brushing over my clit over and over again.

"You feel so good" I moaned at my hand gripped onto the arm rest. His fingers slid over my g-spot and I could tell he knew he found it.

He smiled over at me and continuously kept hitting the same spot. My orgasm was coming up and at a face pace.

"Please Enzo" I said he looked over to me and said "please what, what do you want" with a smirk. "Pl- please let me c- cum" I said my head rolled back my mouth open as moans upon moans rolled off my tongue.

"Cum for love" he said and with that I let myself go coming on to his hand covering his hand with my juices.

He removed his hand "open" I opened my mouth immediately. His fingers entered my mouth my tongue swirled around his fingers letting me taste myself on him.

He removed his hand wiping it off on a towel in the back seat. I closed my eyes with heavy breaths. "Get some rest sweetheart" he said kissing my cheek.

My eyes closed and I let my self fall asleep for a bit of the car ride.

A/n

I really need to work on writing and posting more could y'all give me some ideas for new chapters

Next is Jeremy