25 (Castiel)

I walked to my room after getting back to the bunker after a hunt. I kicked my shoes off putting them in the designated spot. I decided I was gonna take a shower I got my clothes and walked to the restroom.

I took my shower cleaning myself all of getting clean. I stepped out drying my self off and getting dressed. I walked in my room bending over to fix the bed sheet.

I turned around to be greeted with a tall blue eyed angel. "Cas" I said jumping back a little startled. "We talked about this you can't just keep scaring the hell out of me." I said looking into his eyes.

Cas is my boyfriend we have been dating for almost 2 years. "Are you okay" he asked I nodded my head yes. I grabbed his face and brought him in for a kiss. My arms hooked around his neck bringing him closer to me. He pushed me down on to the bed.

Crawling on top of me he kissed down my jawline slightly sucking leaving love marks. My neck would soon be covered in them again.

My hands lightly scratched the back of his neck. I earned a low groan from him. His hands lightly squeezed my breast making me wet. I let out a little moan as he found my sweet spot.

He pulled off my shirt throwing it on the floor. Soon after that my bra flew with it. His mouth immediately latched on to my boob. His tongue swirled all around my nipple. Little light sucks also wrapping my boobs.

He gave the other boob the same treatment. His kisses trailed down my stomach. He got to the rim of my pants and slipped them off. I kicked them to the floor with my other clothes.

He kissed my hips and my upper thighs. Slowly pulling off my panties. He grabbed my legs spreading them open. French kissing my inner thighs up and down.

"Castiel" I'm whined "stop teasing" I begged him. He gave a little laugh. His fingers came up and teased my clit. "Cas" I said he pushed his fingers in to my enterance.

His mouth attached to my clit swirling circles all around it. My back arched off the bed my hand flew down to his hair and lightly tugging it. A groan flew from his mouth.

I moaned out "I I'm gonna cum" I quietly yelled. "Cum for me baby" he said. And with that my orgasm rushed over me. Loud moans were muffled with my hand my cum dripped down my thigh. Cas licked it up and let out a groan.

He came up and took me into a long passionate kiss. "Your so hot while between my legs" I whispered. He backed up pulling off his shirt. I grabbed his torso bringing him closer to me. His bottom half rubbed agianst my core.

A small moan erupted from our throats in unison. He got off the bed pulling down his pants and boxers. He was now completely naked.

He looked down at me and bit his lip. He crawled back on to the bed and hovered over me. I pulled him down making him kiss me. His length touched my core. Cas looked down and took it into his hand.

He rubbed the tip over my clit teasing me. "Oh God" I moaned out. "No I'm Castiel" I let out a little laugh. He kept a straight face. "It's just a thing people say" I explained to him.

He pushed his full length into me and a moan escaped my mouth. "Fuck" I yelled I covered my mouth trying to stay quiet.

My back arched up into his and out stomacha touched. He kissed lines up and down my neck and to my jaw line.

His thrust were slow but hard. "Faster" I moaned. He started to move faster and my hand gripped his biceps. His length pushed in and out of me.

Imy head threw back and mouth open. No sounds came out as his pace kept getting faster. "Your so hot" cas said in his deep voice. That made me wetter if possible.

My hips bucked up into him at the perfect time. I started to kiss his neck leaving love marks all over him.

He put my leg over his shoulder and at a new angle I felt him hit my g spot. "Right there" I whisper yelled.
His thrust kept hitting that spot over and over.

A burning sensation formed in my stomach as I felt myself get closer. My orgasm started to form and fast. "I'm gonna c cum" I moaned out. His hand went to my clit circling circles around it.

My orgasm flew over me my legs shook a little. "Yes" I moaned. Cas moaned into my neck. My orgasm triggered his.

His warm cum flew into me. Making my legs shake a little again. He collapsed on top of me and I fell asleep not long after. He got up and cleaned me up. And placed a kiss on my forehead.