55 (jack)

Jack and I have been together for a year now. We have never done anything sexual I have been to scared. But today is our 1 year anniversary.

So today I want to y'know do the deed.

I walk into mine and jacks room in the bunker and I sit down on the bed next to him. "Hi babe" he says to me and puts his hand on my back.

I turn a little so I'm facing him and clearly he can sense my nervousness cause he stops looking at his book and puts it down. "What's wrong y/n" he ask me.

"I wanna um do it" I say to him nervously I didn't know how to say it. "Do what" he said confused for a second and then he understood.

"Oh are you sure you are ready for that baby" he ask in a calm tone. "Yes I'm sure I've thought about it and I wanna do it" I say still a little nervous. "Think of a word" he says to me. "Um red" I say looking at him.

"At anytime you wanna stop or anything just say red and I will stop okay?" He says. "Okay I will" she smiles at him.

He smiles and then begins kissing her on the lips. His lips trail down to her neck and hit a sweet spot she lets out a moan. "Can I remove your shirt" he ask and she nod her head yes. He pulls off her shirt and throws it on the ground.

"Your beautiful" he whispers to her. His kisses trail to her chest he undoes her bra and pulls it off. He smirks at her begins to tease her nipples and lightly lick them.

She moans and lightly arches her back. He pushes her down onto her back and begins kissing down her chest and torso till he gets to the pants.

He slowly pulls them off along with her panties. She slightly closes her legs so he can't see. He smirks at her and pulls her legs apart and sees her perfect and very wet pussy.

He licks a stripe up her core "you taste amazing" he smiles. He dives back in and begins to move his tongue faster and lightly suck.

Her moans become louder and her hand is lightly gripping on his hair. Her back arches and her hips slightly bucked making his tongue go deeper.

"I never knew this would feel so good" she moans a little loudly. His tounge and fingers perfectly connect with her g spot. "Baby I'm gonna cum" she moans stuttering a little trying to get her words out.

"Cum for me baby cum on my tongue" he says. With a few more thrust of his fingers she cums undone. Her moans are all that can be heard. Her legs slightly shook as her cum seep out of her and into his mouth.

He sits up and licks his cum covered fingers. "Devine" he whispers to himself but she hears him and blushes deeply.

He comes back up to her and kisses her so she can taste herself on him. He removes his shirt and she smirk as she sees his abs. "I'm glad we are finally doing this" she says to him with a smile. "So am I, I always wanted to taste you and be inside of you" he says with a smile.

She blushes deeply and he chuckles at how shy she
looks. He removes his pants and boxers and it reveals his length. She looks at his length her eyes wide.

He climbs onto her his length is at her entrance. "You ready" he ask "yes I'm ready" she says still a little nervous. He pushes into her slowly until he's all the ways in.

He waits until the pain stops and then she tells him to move. He begins to move slowly but speeds up with each thrust. "Fuck" she moans out as her hand lightly scratch down his back.

Her legs wrap around him pulling him closer. He kisses her neck getting to her sweet spot which makes her moan louder. He smirks against her as he hears her beautiful moans of pleasure.

His mouth moves to her boobs and he begins sucking on her nipple lightly massaging the other. He begins to move slow and she whines. "Please go faster" she ask him. He smirks "beg for it" his smirk never leaves.

"Please jack please make me cum I need you so bad" she begs him. He begins to move faster again loving the way she begs for him.

"I- I'm gonna cum" she moans as he perfectly hits her g spot. "Me to baby" he says to her never slowing his thrust.

She cums undone around his cock. His cums spurts out into her filling her up. He continues to thrust until they are completely done.

He pulls out of her and then gets up walking to there bathroom and grabbing a wash cloth he cleans himself and then goes to her. He cleans her thighs and core off and then puts the cloth into the clothes hamper.

"Thank you" she smiles at him brightly. "Your welcome" he says to her with a smile. She gets up and puts on his shirt with some shorts. "Where you going" he ask her. "To get some drink" she says to him. He gets up and goes with her.

She walks into the kitchen with him. "You two sure had fun" says dean. She freezes and the turns to face him. "Y- you heard that" she ask nervously. "You weren't exactly quiet sweetheart" dean says to her.

She grabs her water and then looks at jack slightly embarrassed she walks back to the room. Jack grabs his water and follows her.

"That's embarrassing" she says to jack. "No need to be embarrassed of your beautiful sounds" he says kissing her.

She smiles at him "happy one year anniversary jack" she says. "Happy one year anniversary baby" jack says and kisses her again. They both watch a movie together and fall asleep.