35 (Jeremy)

I heard the door open I wasn't expecting anyone to come over so I looked up quickly. It was just Jeremy "oh my God you scared me" I said taking a breath.

He walked over to me grabbing me by the neck making him look up at me he pecked me on the lips. He moved away but I wanted more so I grabbed the back of his neck making him kiss me again.

I broke the kiss looking up at him "are you ok" I asked him he shook his head yes. He pushed me back on to the couch climbing on top of me.

Our lips came together again our tounges entering each others mouths. "You look so hot" he said to me in a breath.

"So do you" I said back to him. Our hips came together and I could feel his bulge through his pants. He grinded on my core making me let out a loud moan.

"Jeremy please" I let out he looked at me in the eyes. "Please what" he asked "please just fuck me already" I begged of him.

He slid off his pants along with his boxers letting his length spring free hitting his stomach. I gasped at the size of him. His shirt following after "why am I naked and your fully clothed" he questioned.

My clothes so came off after his leaving me also naked. His head came down to my neck kissing and sucking leaving love bites scattered all over.

His head slowly slid down making it's way to my breast. His mouth latched on to my nipple making me arch my back and moan.

His other hand rolled my nipple in between his fingers. His head trailed down till he made it to my clit slightly licking it. "Are you ready" he asked I shook my head yes for approval.

He came back up and lined himself up with my entrance. Slowly teasing me "Jeremy" I whined out he smirked up at me.

He finally pushed his whole length inside of me. A loud moan escaped my lips. He looked up at me asking permission to move. I shook my head saying yes and he immediately started thrusting in and out.

His hands were on the side of my head his mouth came down and he started to kiss in. My moans and the sound of skin clapping were the only sounds that could be hearf.

"Oh fuck" he moaned making me smile. His thrust began to speed up a little. He backed up tossing my leg over his shoulder to give him better access.

My skin lit on fire with every kiss he planted on it. His length slid over my g-spot and I knew he could tell with the smirk that grew on his face.

He continuously thrusted into that exact spot over and over agian. My moans only became louder with groans coming from him. "Such a good girl" I heard him whisper loud enough for me to hear.

"Yes" I yelled as my orgasm took over coming all over his cock. He soon came after me his hot cum flowing out of me as he pulled out.

He layed next to me and I moved over to lay on his chest. We cuddled while trying to catch our breaths. I looked up at him kissing his jaw.

"I love you Jeremy" I said he looked at me with adorable eyes and said "I love you to baby" with a smile on his face.