12 (fluff)

I was sleeping in my bed when jack ran in and tapped my shoulder waking me up.

"Uh what" I questioned turning to look at jack.

"It's Christmas" he said enthusiasticall. I rolled out of bed in my Christmas pajamas.

They had reindeers and Santa hats on the pants, the shit had Santa faces. Jack wire his Christmas pajamas too.

I walked out of my room following jack to the living room.

I found a half awake dean with coffee in his hand and a wake Sam. I went and sat down next to them. "Well are we gonna open presents" I questioned.

We had all gone out and got each other presents.

"Sure, let's just hurry this along I'm tired" dean responded.

Jack handed me a gift, then he handed dean and Sam there. "So who wants to go first" I spoke.

"I'll go" said dean. He began opening his present and pulled out a pie keychain. "Oh cool pie" dean said not as enthusiastic as he should have. But I knew he was cranky from waking up early.

Jack let out his bright smile.

"Y/n you next" said jack. I opened my gift and found a book on myths and legends.

"You have been saying you wanted a book, and since your a hunter" jack spoke. "I love it thank you jack" I replied.

"Sam you go" jack said looking at Sam. He opened his gift and found a shirt with jack holding up two thumbs up.

I let out a little laugh, Sam looked at it and laughed to. "Thank you jack" said Sam.

We continued opening each presents. And you laughed a little at some of them.

You got up and made breakfast for everyone.

A/n

I had no idea what the presents were gonna be so I just made some up. They are very weird.