59 (Damon and Kai)

I arrived at the mystic grill. I had gotten a text from Kai telling me to meet him here. When I walked in he was doing karaoke horribly. I walked over to him "you suck at singing Malachi" I say calling him his real name.

"Don't call me that, and I'm an amazing singer" he smirks getting off stage and walking to me. The grill was empty and me and Kai were a lone or so I thought.

"You look so pretty today I love the dress" he smirks as his find my waist and pull me closer. "Thanks" she blushes a bright pink. "I have a little surprise for you, thought we could spice things up a little" he pulls me to a table and sets me down on it.

I hear someone behind me and go to turn but he grabs my chin and makes me look at him. "Uh uh eyes here baby focus on me" he says removing my jacket and setting it aside.

I feels hands that are not Kai's on my shoulders and then a light kiss it planted in it going to my neck and leaving a hickey. I let out a soft moan at the sensation.

"Kai, who is that" I ask as I look up at him. "Take a look for yourself" Kai says so I turn my head to see Damon there with his signature smirk. "Hey princess" he pecks her lips. "I thought you didn't wanna try a threesome" I say to Kai.

"I didn't at first but things changed and now I want it darling, do you accept or no" Kai say with a smirk his hands still on my waist but closer to my breast.

Damon continues kissing my neck and I feel Kai's bulge on my inner thigh. I let out a soft gasp as Kai finally touches my breast.

I reach forward and starts to massage his bulge but he back up. "Kai" I whine and he smirks. "Patience this is all about you not about me, or Damon" he says. I feel Damon unzips my dress and moves the sleeves down.

Kai stands me up and pulls the dress off before putting me back on the table. Im now just in a pink lace underwear.

Damon unclasp the bra and Kai removes it then lays me down so I'm flat against the table. Damon moves my hair to that can see all of me. "You look so pretty" Damon finally speaks.

Kai removes my panties and spreads my legs to see I'm already dripping for him. Damon leans down and takes my nipple into his mouth which cause me to gasp and then moan.

"D- Damon" I moan out just then I feel Kai circle my clit which cause me to moan louder. My leg jolts and accidentally kicks Kai in the leg but not hard as he applies pressure to my clit. He lets out a chuckle as he leans down and lick a stripe up my core.

"Fuck" I moan the feeling of Damon sucking and massaging my breath and Kai licks and sucking my pussy is sending me over the edge and quickly.

Kai sticks two fingers in me and continues to eat me out I Kai's magic fingers continue to rub my clit. "Holy fuck" I moan as my legs slightly shake. My orgasm over comes me as I buck my hips into Kai's face.

My cum seeping out onto Kai's fingers and tongue. He pulls out and smirks at me my cum on his chin and lips. He brings he hand up and makes me lick his fingers clean.

I circle my tongue around his fingers a lightly suck as he smirks at me with lust in his eyes. Kai comes to the side of me and his lips meet mine. My cum is now on my lips and mouth as his tongue explores my mouth.

I didn't realize but Damon had lined his length to my entrance and thrust all the way in. Which cause me to moan into Kai's mouth. Kai chuckles and starts kissing my neck also leaving hickeys.

Damon thrust into me slowly but hard. The mystic grill was filled with my moans and skin slapping together. "Your so tight" Damon grunts out as his hands are on my hips guiding me in and out.

"Jesus" I moan as Kai's magic fingers circle my clit. "Are you gonna cum for us" Kai whispers in my ear as he kisses behind my ear.

My legs against Damon's chest as he continues to fuck me in a better position to go further. "It feels so good" I moan as my tits bounce Kai starts massaging them now.

"Wanna be a good girl for me and suck daddy's dick" Kai says as he removes his pants and boxers releasing his dick.

I nod eagerly and he lines it up with my lips. My mouth wraps around his dick and I start sucking and moaning around his cock. I circle my tongue around the tip then I slides up and down the backside.

As I am sucking I feel my orgasm take over. I removed him from my mouth and moan loudly as I cum. Then I feel Damon's cum fill me up.

Damon pulls out and I feel Kai's magic fingers disappear. I take deep breaths calming myself down. My chest raising and falling quickly.

Kai and Damon are both smirking. "She's a mess" Damon says to Kai and Kai chuckles. "Yes she is" Kai replies. He leans down his hand wraps around my throat turning my head to face him. "You think you can take both of us baby" Kai says.

"Y- yes" I reply to him. Kai picks me up and takes me to the couch. He lays down making me straddle him. He enters me I sit. Damon comes behind me "you think you can take this" Damon says with a smirk.

I nod my head yes. Damon enters from behind I take a deep breath getting used to it as they start moving. "Oh fuck" I moan out the sensation almost unbearable.

"So pretty, your taking us so well darling" Kai says as Damon softly kiss the back of my shoulder meanwhile I'm a moaning mess.

He bites my shoulder sinking his teeth into me. That pushed me over the edge and I'm cum on both of these dicks.

He pulls back before he can take to much. Kai brings his fingers to my shoulders getting some of the blood then licking his fingers clean. As I cum both of them cum with me filling me up in bothe holes.

As we all finish Damon slowly pulls out. Kai lightly slaps my ass and I let out a breathy gasp. He chuckles and pulls out of me slowly.

"Hmm let's get you cleaned up and home" Kai says as Damon go grabs a wet wash cloth and water. Damon wipes me clean and hand me the water. I down it and take a breath.

Damon grabs my panties and bra they help me put it on as I am exhausted. Damons jacket is around me covering everything.

We walk out of the mystic falls grill. We all get in the car and drive home they take me to bed and I almost immediately fall asleep.

Requested by: UrDadd67

I really hope you like it!!

Also I kinda wanna do a call of duty men smut book but I barely post on this one as is but I'm also like AHHH

König
Ghost
Price
Soap
Keegan
Gaz

Like there so hot 🥵

Comment 'frick yeah' if you want it!