51 (dean)

I grabbed my favorite book from the shelf. Haunting Adeline I have tabs in my books so I flip to a red one. I started reading it.

Mid through the scene I set the book down and decided to get something to eat. When I'm in the kitchen Sam walks in. "Hey I'm heading out to a case I'll be back" he said.

"Is Dean going with you" I asked him "no" Is all he said and he left. I made a sandwich And ate it all before going back into the library to read my book.

"D-dean" I said watching him with his feet up reading my book. He looked over at me. "My my y/n you are so dirty reading these sex scenes" he said.

My heart practically stopped as I looked at him. "Um that's not mine" I said quickly. "Whose is it, Sam's I very much doubt that" he said.

He stood up setting down the book on the table. He walked over to me. His body towering over me, he grabbed my chin with his index and thumb tilting it towards him.

"I never expected that be what you were reading when you were sitting in the back of the impala" he said pausing. He smiled at me "I always knew there was a dirty side to you" he said. His lips came crashing on to mine.

He pushed me back and my back hit the wall. His kisses trailed down my jaw and to my neck. He pushed to hair from my neck.

He eventually found my sweet spot and sucked on it making me moan and it sure to leave a hickey. He picks me up and my legs wrap around his torso. He walks us into his room.

He placed me on the bed softly "hm since you've been such a good girl I think you deserve a reward or maybe a punishment for reading something so dirty" he says.

He comes around to the side of them bed. He leans down and whispers in my ear. "Remove your clothes now" he says.

I don't hesitate to stand up and remove every article of clothing. I'm now standing naked in front of him. "Mm so willing and ready for me" he says wrapping his hand around my throat. Kisses land on my neck and I slightly moan out.

"Lay down, legs spread out now " he says to me. I lay on the bed and spread my legs. He grabs some rope and ties my legs and feet down.

"Dean" I say in a breathy voice. "Is this what you fantasize about, me tying you up having my way with you" he says in a seductive voice. "Look how wet you are, your dripping" he says.

His finger circles my clit causing me to moan. "That feels so good" you say with a gasp. He is on top of me my legs in between his. He begins to kiss my neck.

He sucks on my neck leaving love bites he trails down to my breast. His mouth takes my nipple his tongue presses my nipple down causing me to moan.

His index and middle finger move around my clit. My moans are feeling the room. "Open your mouth" he says bringing his fingers to my mouth. I open my mouth and he sticks his fingers in. "Do you think you taste good little mouse" he says with a smirk. My core is practically a pool at this point.

I moan on to his fingers as i suck them then shake my head yes. A look of pleasure is over both of our faces. He pulls his fingers out and smashes his lips onto mine, his tongue enters and dance around each other.

His kisses lead down my jaw to my neck. He licks, sucks, and kisses my neck all over leaving love bites. Moans roll of my tongue as he repeatedly sucks on my  sweet spot.

"Dean" i whimper looking into his eyes. He chuckles as he takes my boob into his mouth agian. It feel amazing is push my chest further into his face wanting more.

He kisses down my torso until he stops right before he gets to my core. He looks up looking into my eyes seeing nothing but love and neediness.

"Please dean" i say looking down at him. "Please what" he says with a sly smirk on his face. "Please just fuck me, with your tongue or you cock i just want you"

My whine stopped when his mouth attacked my clit he was sucking it and my back arched upwards. Moans tumbled from my mouth i tried to grab his hair but the restraints stopped me.

I felt him chuckle against me a vibration sending all through my body. My thighs trapped his head where it was until he pushed them apart. His fingers entered me he smiled. "My little mouse i need to breath" he said with a chuckle.

He continued to suck my clit getting me to my end. His fingers curled perfectly and hit my g spot continuously.

"Fuck" i moaned out pushing my hips into his face. His  other hand came up and rolled my nipple between his fingers. More pleasure went through my body my moans were very loud.

I came on his tongue and fingers. He lapped up all of my juices before pulling back. His chin and lips were wet with my cum. He stuck his tongue out licking it up.

"Your such a good girl but were not done yet" he said with a smile. His lips slammed down on to mine. I could taste myslef on his tongue. He removed his clothing and my eyes stared down as his length.

My eyes widened as i saw how big and thick he was no one i ever been with was like this. He chuckled at my shocked face. "Im guessing you've never been with a real man" ge said with a chuckle.

I shook my head no frantically. His hands rubbed up and down my thighs and up to my torso. He whispered in my ear "your beautiful" he said. A deep blush appeared on my face.

He untied me letting me free. He flipped us so i was now on top of him. "Ride me little mouse" he said with a smirk.

I pushed myself up and grabbed his length pushing the tip through my entrance slowly. A moan erupted from me as i continued to push down slowly. I got all the way down on him and stayed there.

When i felt ready to move i started to ride him my hips moved up and down at a slow pace. His hands were on my hips and i started to speed up.

My tits were bouncing up and down and there was sweat covering my chest. "Dean" i moaned my hands were on his chest for support. One of his hands came up and began to massage my breast while the other circled my clit.

My moans and his filled the room along with the slapping of skin. "I- im close" i moaned he smiled "me too" he said.

His hips came up and slammed into mine. Triggering my orgasm "oh fuck" i screamed as i came all over his cock. He shortly came after me not stopping until we were both done.

I fell off of him to the side our breaths were fast as we tried to catch them. I rolled over my head on his chest. I caught my breath "dean did you purposely not go with sam so this would happen" i asked him.

He smiled down at me "maybe" he said with a wink. I chuckled before closing my eyes. "I love you" i whispered to him. "I love you too y/n" he said i smiled and fell asleep.