28 (Crowley)

"Crowley" I yelled through the halls of hell. "Yes dear" he said appearing in front of me. "Come with me" I said grabbing his hand and pulled him to our chambers. I pushed him onto the bed.

Kissing up his neck, he let out an evil chuckle. "Dear, you see to have forgotten who the one in charge is" he said as he flipped me over.

I was on my back, his fingers snapped and next thing I knew I was completely bare. "That's not fair" I whined "what's not fair" he said looking at me. "Your fully clothed and I have nothing on" I complained.

He let out a laugh and snapped his fingers him now naked. I smiled and pulled him closer to me. Our lips connected and he licked my lower lip asking for access. I denied and he slapped my ass making me gasp. My mouth opened and his tongue entered.

He started to fight for domanice and won. His hands trailed all around my body. Tightly grabbing my breast. I let out a moan in the kiss.

I felt him smirk as he slowly started kissing my jaw line. They trailed down my neck making my moan. He slightly nibbled making me moan. "Crowley" I moaned he licked my neck where he left a love mark.

His mouth soon connected to my boob licking circles around it. Slightly sucking on it making me moan out. He followed the same treatment on my other boob.

Moans tumbled from my mouth. His head trailed down my body making it to my pussy. But he didn't stop there he kissed up and down my thighs. "Crowley" I whined looking down at him with needy eyes.

"What kitten" he said looking up at me. "Please just fuck me already" I begged. He let out a little chuckle at me anxiousness. "As you wish" he said coming back up and pecking my lips.

He lined himself up with my entrance. He started slightly rubbing the tip along my core. Making me moan out. He lined himself back up and entered. He slowly pushed all the way in. Then he just stayed there "Crowley move" I complained.

He slid almost all the way out then thrusted back in harshly. He started out slow and started speeding up faster. His hand on my waist the other holding himself up. His head dipped down and latched onto my breast.

Swirling around and lightly sucking. I let out a loud moan. He thrusted in and out making my boobs go up an down. "Yes" I yelled as he swept over my g spot.

"Right there darling" he grunt out. "Oh yes" I moaned at he hit the same spot. "You're so tight" he moaned out as I clenched around him. He continuously hit that same spot.

"I'm so cl-close" I yelled "me to kitten" he moaned. "Cum for me" he said and with that I let myself go. My back arched off of the bed. Moans erupting from my mouth. I clenched around him again.

That triggering his orgasm as his hot cum shot in me. Making my orgasm more intense. He continued to keep thrusting until we were both finished.

He rolled off of me laying down next to me on the bed. We were both panting out of breath. He looked over at me in smiled. "What was that for" he asked looking at me.

"Nothing I was just really horny, after you left me hanging earlier" I said. He let out a little laugh and I cuddled up with him. My leg intertwined with his and my arm on his chest. I looked up and him and smiled.

"I love you" I said as he looked down at me.

"I love you too" he said kissing me on the forehead.

We both layed there until I drifted off to sleep cause he can't sleep he's a demon.