52 (sam)

Sam and dean were gone on a hunt they should be home in a few hours though. I sat down on the couch of mine and sams room and proped my feet up on the coffee table.

I turned the tv on to a random show. My hands roamed over my body until my hand made its way to my core.

I pulled my pants and panties off and put a finger on my clit. I slowly pushed down and my back arched and i moaned. "Fuck" i whispered to myself.

My hand circled my clit slowly small moans came from my mouth. I brought my hand up to my mouth and stuck two fingers in lubricating them. Her hand made its way back down and she stuck her fingers inside of herself.

Her hand went faster and her moans got louder. Her mind was filled with inappropriate scenes of sam doing it to her.

She imagined they were his fingers in her she added another finger making it three to really feel like it was his. Her back arched off the couch further she was completely naked.

Her fingers played with her nipples slowly. "Fuck im gonna cum" she yelled to herself. She started cumming as her fingers speeded up and then slowly slowed down.

Her legs slightly shook with pleasure as she came down from her high. Someone behind her cleared their throat.

She immediately stood up and looked towards them. Sam stood there with a angry face. He walked up to her and grabbed the side of her neck.

"Baby you know the rules no pleasuring yourself" he said gripping onto the side of her neck harder. He smirked "you know what that means baby" he asked.

She nodded her head slowly "what does it mean baby tell me" he asked looking into her eyes. "It means i have to be punished" she said looking up into his eyes innocently.

"Thats right dear" hs said to her "now get on your knees" he spoke with a smile. She got on her knees quickly.

"Remove my pants for me" he said she nodded her head removing his pants "boxers too" he said with a smirk. She remived his boxers also. His length sprang free and hit his stomach.

He sat on the couch "come here baby" he said motioning for her to come forwards. His hand held his cock up.

"Now take it in your mouth" he said her head moved down and took the tip into her mouth. She lightly sucked before going further. She had no gag reflex so she went all the way down.

His head threw back and his mouth opened "oh fuck baby" he lightly moaned. His hand went to the the back of her head pushing her further down.

She removed her head but her hand stayed on him. It moved up and down in a quick pace. She circled the tip with her tongue.

She looked up at him with her eyes as she had him in her mouth. "Just like that, good girl" he said with a moan. Her core be came even wetter if possible.

Her head bobbed up and down quickly she massaged his balls. His moans were not very loud as he tried to keep them down. "Fuck im cumming" he moaned. His cum shot down ber throat and she swallowed every last drop.

He sighed "stand up" he said she quickly stood up. "Now straddle daddy" he said she straddled him. He smirked "such a good girl for daddy aren't you" he said.

"Yes daddy" she said to him she began to kiss his neck his small sighs of pleasure made her even wetter. He pushed her back and looked into her eyes.

He pushed his cock all the way in her slowly. "Fuck" she said putting her head down and moaned. "Your so tight for daddy" he said to her he brought his lips to her and took her in to a passionate kiss.

She moved up and down on him quickly. "Yes" she moaned he smiled his hand were on her hips helping her move.

"So good" he moaned he began to massage her tits. Her nipples became harder with every touch. Her tits were bouncing up and down.

"Im gonna cum daddy" she moaned as her began to rub her clit. "Cum for daddy" he whispered into her ear. "Yes" she yelled as she came undone. Her cum covered his cock as his seed filled her pussy.

They continued to move until they both finished cumming. He smirked at her as she sighed in relief. She got off of him and sat next to him.

"I hope you didn't think we were done, this is a punishment baby" he said picking her up her legs wrapped around his waist.

He moved her to the bed and he layed down. "Come and ride daddys face i wanna taste you" he said. She came up and hovered over his face.

His hand pulled her down further. He began to kiss and suck her clit. "You taste amazing" he said as she moaned. "Yes" she moaned her legs slightly shook in over stimulation. His tongue stuck inside her and she pushed down further. He smiled into her pussy.

"Fuck im gonna cum" she moaned as she rode his face. He continued to lick and suck her clit until her cum shot in his mouth.

Her legs began to shake as she began to cum quickly. He continued to lick until she was completely done. "Good girl cumming for me" he said as he got out from under her.

She sighed still in the same position on her knees. Her head was down. "Im exhausted" she said he chuckled "good" he whispered.

Her grabbed her and layed her on his chest. "Now uoull understand the rules wont you" he said to her. "Yes daddy" she said as her eyes closed.

"I love you so much" she whispered to him. "I love you too baby now get some rest" he said kissing her forehead. She closed her eyes as her head layed on his chest and she fell asleep.