6 (Crowley)

A/n: sorry I have been sick I'm gonna post like crazy or at least I'm gonna try to I have been having writers block while writing this I don't know why but love ya.
------------
Im trapped in this little room in Crowleys his fortress. I'm aloud out he know I won't try to escape there is no point. I tryed to escape multiple times and I have been planning on trying again I have a plan.

I got out of the cage, hit the demon over the head and ran. I got under the stairs and put my hand over my mouth that way they couldn't hear my breathing.

"Y/N" I heard Crowley yell out.

I looked out from where I was and saw him walking down the hall looking sexy ass hell with an angry expression across his face.

I got up and looked at him we made eye contact and I smiled. "Yes"

I looked at him with innocent eyes.

"You tryed to Escape again" he looked at me with his demon eyes for a second.

"No just playing hide and seek with my demon pals" I said looking down.

He grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger and pulled my head up to look at him. "Hide and seek, really that's your excuse".

"Go to your room now!" He yelled. "No" I spoke loudly.

He grabbed me by my neck. Wrapped his hand around my neck tightly but not tight enough to choke me.

He pushed me up against the wall and looked into my eyes.

Honestly I was kinda scared but turned on at the same time. "Go, to, your, room now" he paused in between each word.

I got real close to his face my lips close to his and whispered "no" he slapped my ass. "Jump"

I jumped and his hands wrapped around my thighs.

My legs wrapped around his waist my hand around his neck.

He pushed me up against the wall again.

"I suggest you go to your room now before I make you wish you went the first time.'

I was kinda intrigued on what he would do. But also kinda scared. I walked to my room at a fast pace. I opened the door and walked in and sat on the bed.

My back against the head board. I closed my eyes when suddenly the door opened and Crowley walked in. "Get naked now" he said taking off his tie.

I didn't bother to question him and slid my shorts off. Going along with my panties. Pulling my shirt off unclasping my bra.

"Wow" Crowley said looking me up and down.

I walked over to him.

I pulled him in for a kiss. I felt his bulge rub against me and he grunted into the kiss.

I unbuttoned his shirt sliding it off admiring his body.

I unbuckled his belt pulling it off. Sliding his pants down getting on my knees.

I could see his bulge outlined from his briefs.

I blew air over it and licked him through his briefs. "Stop teasing y/n" I pulled his briefs down his legs letting his dick spring out and hit his stomach.

I grabbed his length and pumped him up and down. I kitten licked his tip I could feel my arousal drip down my legs.

He pulled me up. He walked over to the bed and played down. "Come and ride me" he spoke looking at me.

I practically ran over to him. I straddled his waist. Grabbing his shaft in my hand pumping him.

Teasing him and myself rubbing it around slowly.

"Stop it y/n"

Crowley spat out annoyed that I was teasing him.

"Or what" I questioned. Looking into his eyes. He let out a evil chuckle. And in no time he was on top of me.

He lined himself up at my entrance. Slammed in with no warning immediately thursting in and out. Making me moan out in pain and pleasure.

"Oh my god" I yelled out.

Crow bucked his hips in and out of me with no time to adjust to how big he was.

Taking all of him in making me moan out.

Crowley began to kiss my neck leaving love bites all the way to my breast.

He took my right breast in his mouth swirling his tongue around slowly sucking on it. With his left hand he massaged my left breast.

I let out multiple moans my body felt as if it was fire.

"Oh my yes" I yelled out as Crowley thrusted in me finding my g spot.

He clearly realized he began to speed up his hand flew to my clit and he slowly rubbed circles around it. Moans tumbled from my mouth not caring if the demons heard us.

He speed it up. "Can I- I please c- cum" I moan yelled.

"Don't stutter" he spoke lick around my left breast.

I caught up the words and practically yelled "can I cum please" I looked at him my mouth wide.

A tear left my eyes knowing I couldn't hold it much longer.

I felt Crowley twitch inside of me. Letting out a low grunt.

"Cum for me baby"

That's all I needed I ce around him dick.

A string of curse words leaving my mouth my hand flew to his hair. My orgasm triggering his he came in hot spurts inside of me.

Lightly tugging his hair earning a groan or two erupt from his mouth.

"You feel so good." He slowed down as we both came to our ends.

He collapsed on top of me his head in crook of my neck. My hand in his hair rubbing the back of his head. Drawing circles on his back.

"That was great" I said out of breath.

Crowley flipped off of me panting. "Yea"
I crawled to the side of him.

I layed my head down on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me. "We should do this again" I pecked his lips. "Yea we should" we both caught our breath.

I drifted off to sleep with my leg wrapped around him.
He fell asleep after me.