40 (Derek)

CNC (consensual non-consent)

I woke up the bright light shining in my eyes. I groaned the light hurting my eyes. I was laying on the bed Derek next to me.

I looked up seeing him peacefully asleep. My leg was over his lower area when I felt something poking it. A smile formed upon my face. I crawled down getting under to blankets.

I rubbed my hand along his shaft through his boxers a slight moan coming out of his mouth. I looked up he was still out. I placed a kiss on him and lightly licked. My hands latched onto his boxers slowly pulling them down.

His length slapped up on to his stomach. A smirk appeared on my face as I slowly wrapped my hand around him.

The blankets flew off of me showing Derek was now fully awake. I made a shy smile. "Did last not do it for you baby" he said pulling me up. My lips attached to his moving slowly and passionately. A moan erupted from my mouth as I rubbed myself against him.

He grabbed my face turning me over so I was now on my back and he was on top of me. A smile formed on my face as he kissed me.

His length grinded into my lower half making me moan out in pleasure. His mouth moved down as he licked up my neck. "Get up" he said getting off of me. I got up standing next to the bed.

"Now strip for me" he said sitting on the edge of the bed. I slowly pulled up my shirt revealing my bare chest my light pink panties in view. I turned around so my back was facing him slowly peeling my panties off.

"Don't be a tease" he said lightly slapping my ass. I pulled them all the way down kicking them across the floor. My ass shook a little doing so.

Derek grabbed my waist pulling me into him. He was sitting naked on the bed. I took this as my chance and pushed him back straddling his lap. My pussy slowly made contact with his length causing me to moan out.

His hands were on my hips moving them back and forth on him. "Please" I begged him. He grabbed his shaft going back and forth teasing my slit. He pushed all the way in no warning. A moan came from my mouth in pain and pleasure.

"Daddy" I practically screamed at him. He guided my hips up and down making me grip on the his shoulders.

He flipped us over him now on top his length going further in me. I screamed my hands now gripped the sheets. His hand wrapped around my throat.

His head came down to my neck licking and sucking sure to leave a mark. He put my leg over his shoulder to get more access.

Which caused him to hit my g spot over and over again. "Oh fuck" he groaned speeding his pace. "I'm cl- close" I kinda screamed out. "Me too" he said in my ear.

"Please let me cum" I begged of him. "Awe does my baby wanna cum" he said tightening his hand that was around my throat. He slapped my thigh saying I could cum.

And with that I let go my cum oozing out of me. He came not to long after me his cum filling me up making my orgasm even better.

He slid off of me laying next to me. Our breathing was fast as we tried to catch our breaths. "That was-" "awesome" I said cutting him off. "Yeah" he spoke.

Ring ring* came the sound from Derek's phone. He turned over picking it up. "We got a case" said the beautiful Garcia. "Alright" he said getting up. I got up to getting dressed me and Derek work together. Which might seem bad but it is not we love each other.