37 (Marcel)

We had just got home from going out to eat. Marcel unlocked the door and I walked in him behind me. I kicked off my heels and felt reliefed.

He pushed me against the wall and started to kiss my neck up and down. Love marks lined it over my collar bone. He finally came up and took me into a long passionate kiss.

My mouth opened allowing his tongue to enter. Our tounges swirled around his eventually dominating mine.

His hands roamed all over my body. Sliding up my sides and to my breast lightly brushing over my nipples making me moan.

His hands came down and on the back of my thighs slapping them lightly. That signalled for me to jump and so I did my legs wrapping around his waist and arms around his neck. He walked us up to the room throwing me on to the bed. He layed me down then walked over to his table stand drawer. He grabbed a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs.

Walking back over to me he slid me up towards the head board. Pulling my dress and bra off of me leaving me bare. The hand cuffs latched on to my wrist and he hooked me to the head board.

"Marcel" I groand kinda mad I wouldn't be able to touch him and half cause I was extremely wet at being hand cuffed.

He smiled and came back down pulling off my panties. "Remember,

Red: means stop
Yellow: means slow down
Green: Go ahead"

He said reminding me. I shook my head "I need a verbal response love" he spoke out "yes I understand." He came up his hand roaming all over my legs.

"Good" he whispered in my ear. His hand rubbed up my sides and back down. Kisses land on my neck sucking love bites slowly forming.

His sloppy open mouth kisses lead down to my breast all over them. A kiss land on my nipple making me moan out and slightly arch my back. His hands quickly pushed my waist back down landing on the bed.

I felt his bulge lightly brush over my thigh making him groan out. He opened his mouth sucking on my nipple making moans tumbled from my mouth in pleasure.

His mouth circles my nipple then retreats to my other one. His face lowered and he made his way to my pussy. His lips kissed my inner thighs making me slightly shake.

His tongue stuck out and he locked up my folds. My back arched upwards at the feeling. His hand once agian pushed my hips down.

Lips and tongue lapped at my pussy making me moan out over and over. The pleasure over came my body as I got closer to my release.

My mouth opened as moans flooded out. I spread my legs wider and I felt a smirk against me. "Please" I practically screamed. "Please what" he said moving away from me his fingers stayed in me still working.

"Please let me cum daddy please" I yelled out needing release. "Good girl go ahead and come for me" he said.

I letyself out all over his fingers and tongue. Tears on the corners of my eyes begging to spill. At how good I was feeling.

He quickly came up kissing along my neck sucking sure to leave marks all over. His length rubbed against me. His clothes were soon to come off.

He lined himself up with my entrance slowly teasing me "green" I said and he slowly pushed in all the way. My back arched up into him.

I tried to grab for him but my hands stopped as I realized I was still handcuffed. He let out a smirk and a little chuckle at that.

"Please let me touch you daddy" I begged of him. He smirked agian as grunts and moans flew from both of our mouths.

"Hm have you been a good girl, should I let you" he asked himself more then me. "Please" I asked again. "I don't think I will" he smiled at me.

I let out a sigh of pleasure and frustration. I jerked my hips up as I felt him hit my g-spot. He hit it continuously "green green green" I yelled "cum for me baby"

My cum gushed out of me "fuck" I yelled. He came shortly after me his hot cum flowing in me. He pulled out laying next to me.

Our breathing was uneven as we tried to catch our breaths. "I love you" he said uncuffing me he wiped me up with a warm cloth. He layed down next to me "I love you too" I said cuddling next to him.