47 (Peter hale)

"What the hell" I whispered as I picked up my head to see where I was. It was a dark and gloomy room. My hand were tied to the chair along with me feet.

"Hello" I slightly yelled to see if anyone was there. The last thing I remember is walking down the street to get to my friend Lydia's house. Then I woke up here where ever here is. Out walked a man I couldn't see his face but I could see his outline.

It somehow seemed familiar to me. "Who are you" I asked he stepped out of the shadows and into the light. It was Peter hale "really pater what the hell is going on" I said relaxing into the chair.

He smiled and came closer he squatted down in front of me. His eyes stayed on my face "well you give me information and I'll give you a reward" he said pausing "you don't and I keep you here chained up" he spoke.

"Oh okay what do you want to know" I said with a slight smile. "Well first off where is your dear friend Scott" he asked. I looked at him "um, I don't know" I said clearing my throat.

"But you do I know you were with him I can smell him on you" he said smelling me as he walked around the chair. "This is his shirt I stole it from him one day when I had nothing to wear" i said mhm is all that came from his mouth.

"The only mens clothing you should be wearing is mine" he said ripping it down the center showing me black lace bra. He came real close so I could feel his breath on my face. "Isn't that right" he asked "no you don't own me" I said with confidence.

"You sure about that darling" he said smashing his lips to mine. I had always had a big crush on Peter I was hoping he didn't know cause it would be embarrassing if he didn't like me back. I was happy that he felt the same.

Our kids lasted a few seconds before he pulled back with a smile that made me practically melt. "I know you like me y/n you thought you could hide it from a werewolf I can smell you from a mile away every time I'm near you, it drives me crazy" he said.

A big smile formed on my face as I turned my head and blushed from shyness. "Nuh uh look at me" he said pulling my face back towards his.

"Since you answered my question truthfully you get your reward" he said kissing my lips. "And what's my reward" I whispered seductively. "Hmm" he hummed pulling back. He undid the restraints around my feet.

And fastly came back up pulling off my pants along with my underwear. A smile formed on his face as he saw my glistening core. He slid his finger over my clit "so wet for me and I haven't even touched you" he said putting his finger in his mouth tasting my juices.

A groan erupted from his mouth as he tasted me. "Mm so good" he said coming closer to me again. "You come like the good girl I know you can be and I'll let your hands free and will continue" he said.

His fingers came to my core sliding up and down causing me to moan out. His fingers quickly entered me my back arched from the chair. His face came down and he lightly licked my clit.

His tongue trailed all over making me shiver in pleasure. "Fuck" I moaned as I bucked my hips into his face I could feel him smile against my core. His fingers circled around my clit now fully coated in my juices.

"I'm close d- daddy" I said "good cum for me baby" he said I let myself go. My cum seeped out of me his tongue tasting me and catching all my juices. When he came up his chin was covered in my juices.

He licked all around his mouth collecting all of it. His fingers came to my mouth "open" I opened my mouth and he slid his fingers in. I could taste myself as I swirled my tongue around them licking them clean.

"Good girl" he said removing his fingers making me lightly whimper. He smirked with a little chuckle. He removed the restraints that were around my wrist.

He picked me up my unclothed core touching his front making me gasp. He smiled his hands were on my ass and thigh holding me up. He walked out of the room and entered a room that was across from it.

And room with a bed and everything was there. He set me down on the ground pulling his clothing off leaving him naked. I could see his length that was as hard as a rock. His abs mad me want to melt to the ground.

He smiled climbing on the bed laying down. "Come ride daddy baby" he said so I got on the bed on my hands and knees. I crawled up him hovering my hips over his length.

I grabbed his dick in my hand and slid the tip over my clit coating it in my juices. I continued teasing him until I heared a growl "stop teasing now" he said it was so dominanting and demanding that I slammed myself down on to him.

My back arched and I moaned out. My mouth was agape as my head fell back. "Nuh uh look at me baby" he said I pulled my head down looking into his eyes as I pushed myself up and down on him.

My hands landed on his chest stabilizing myself so I wouldn't fall. My mouth stayed open as moans repeatedly fell from my mouth.

"Fuck baby just like that" he moaned grabbing my hips guiding me. His hips thrusted up into me making me practically scream in pleasure. "Fuck" I moaned my eyes starting to close "keep those eyes open" he said. My nails digged into his shoulders as I felt myself become closer.

"I'm gonna cum" I yelled to him my legs feeling weak. "Me too, keep going baby" he said slamming his hips up. Moans never stopped flying from my mouth. "Oh yes" I screamed as I came around his cock.

"Good girl" he said my orgasm triggers his and I feel his hot cum shot in me. I collapsed onto him, him still inside of me.

"Oh my God" I panted against his chest "that was the best sex I've ever had, that's how I'm telling people I lost my virginity" I said he let out a laugh and I laugh with him.

"Glad I could make you feel that way" he said I kissed his lips and our tongue swirled in each other's mouths.

"I love you y/n" he said to me. "I love you too" I said back still laying on him. I slowly fell asleep in to a deep slumber from the exhaustion