4 (jack)

Walking into the living room your white top and jean shorts. Sitting in the middle of jack and dean.

"Hey, what you watching."

"Scooby Doo." Dean said looking at me.
"Cool" I looked at him and smiled. "Y'all want something to eat?" I looked at jack then at dean. "Yea sure." Jack said. "Ok what do y'all want?"

I stood up and looked at them. "Burgers" dean replied and pushed me out of the way of the TV.

"Ok" I walked to the kitchen and started making the burgers. I don't know why I expected him to say something different. Jack walked in when I was grabbing them from the freezer.

"Hey jack" I replied looking at him sitting on the stool.

"Hey y/n" he sat down and gave me his cute smile. With his little wave. I smiled back, trying to get the pan to cook the burgers.

Walked over to jack and kissed him. He kissed me back.

Me and jack have been dating for 1 year now.

I walked back over to the stove and started cooking the burgers. Jack slowly got up and walked over to me. He wrapped his hand wrapped around my waist.

Moving my hair out of the way kissing my neck. "You look so hot cooking."

I layed my head back on his shoulder. And started swaying my hips. I felt him get hard and let out a groan.

"Jack, really?" I looked at him.

"Sorry with you sawaying your hips on me like that it is kinda hard not to."

I laughed at him and flipped the burger. ( With seasoning on it). He kissed my shoulder and I let out a breathy moan. I felt my skin lite up.

I felt him smile against me.

He let go of me and walked back over to the stool. I felt kinda sad that he walked away.

I finished up the burgers. Gave jack his and yelled for dean. "DEAN, food is ready." Dean walked in the kitchen sat down and I handed him his food.

"Wow y/n this is really good." Dean said looking at me.

"Thanks I'm a good cooking." I laughed.

I took a bite of my food. And let out a soft moan.
I open my eyes and saw Jack smiling at me. Taking a bite of his own food.

I finished my food. Walking to my room grabbing clothes then walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

I walked into the bathroom closing the door. Turning on the shower letting it warm up. Stepping in turning around letting my hair get wet.

I heard the door open and close.

The shower door open and jack slipped in.

"Jack what are you doing?" I whisper yelled. He walked up to me and kissed me passionately.

"What does It look like y/n" he smiled at me and started kissing my neck. "I'm doing you" I laughed.
Wrapping my arm around his neck.

I moaned kissing his neck as he kissed mine.

He backed me up against the wall and I felt his length rub against my core.

His length getting harder by the second.

He slapped my ass and said "jump now." I jumped and he wrapped his hands around my thighs. He reached his hand down and started rubbing my clit.

I let out a soft moan. My hands still wrapped around his neck. He started kissing down my neck still rubbing my clit.

I let out several more moans. Bucking my hips down at him.

He took my nipple in his mouth swirling it around.

He pulled me up lining his length at my entrance only putting the tip in. He slowly pulled out and pushed all of himself in me. Making me moan out staying there to let me adjust.

"You can move now" just then he pulled out and slammed back in.

My head fell back hitting the shower wall. "Ow" I moaned. He looked up at me and laughed.

Pushing in and out. "JACK" I yelled out as he hit my spot.

He speeded up, my walls clenched around him. "Oh shit do that again." I clenched my walls around him again. He continuously hit my spot. "I'm c-close"

I felt him twitch in me and knew he was also close.

He speeded up at a inhumane speed. My walls contracted around him. The most intense orgasm I've ever had going through my body. And I came on to his dick, mine triggering his orgasm. He moan into my ear.

He thrusted in and out until we were both finished.

He setted me down and I almost fell he wrapped his arm around me seeing I could barely stand. And he laughed out.

"Hey it's not funny." I slapped his chest and laughed.

"It is" he laughed.

He turned me around and grabbed the shampoo and put some in my hair rubbing it through till it foamed. Moving me over to wash it out scrubbing my scalp.

I moaned a little and he smiled.

Picking me up bridal style turning the shower off.

Drying me off putting my clothes on and then doing the same for himself. Picking me up again taking me to our room.

Laying me down on the bed kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight baby"
------
A/n

I love you have a good night morning and day.