32 (Klaus)

"Kiss my ass" I yelled at Klaus "I would love to" he said coming closer to me. "Fuck off" I said as I walked away. "Don't you walk away from me Y/n" I turned around looking him in the eyes. I whispered in his ear "or what" I said with a a straight face, A smirk on his.

He walked towards me until I felt my back hit a wall. His hand came up and wrapped around my throat. "Do you want me to show you" he questioned me while looking in my eyes. "Yea" I whispered loud enough for him to hear me.

And just like that I forgot what we were fighting about. He always does this when I'm mad at him he seduces me to not be mad. I fucking hate that he has that power over me but I also love it.

His hand wrapped around my thighs picking me up. My legs wrapped around his waist hands around his neck. He brought me into a kiss tounges entering each others mouths.

He sped over to the bed laying me down gently. His mouth met with my neck. Leaving love bites all over it. His hand holding my neck the other way for more room. My back slightly arched off of the bed. His hands exploring my body.

His mouth trailed down to my breast he ripped off my shirt and bra tossing it across the room. His mouth took as much of my boob in his mouth as he possibly could. Swirling it around and sucking on it making moans erupt from my mouth.

My hands was on the back of his neck pulling him closer. His other hand played with my other breast. "Klaus" I moaned out loudly. All of a sudden he stopped abruptly.

He sat down on the edge of the bed. "Come here love" he said looking at me. "I want you to ride me" he said my eyes widened. I tossed my leg over him straddling his waist. My hands trailed down and unbuckled his belt pulling it off of him and landing on the floor.

Grabbing the top of his pants and pulling them down his legs he kicked them off landing with his belt. His boxers soon came off after that. My eyes widened as his length hit his stomach pre cum dripping out of the tip.

I wiped the pre cum off with my thumb and shoved it in my mouth swirling it around everywhere. I grabbed his length bringing it to my entrance slowly pushing in. I pulled it out and teased my self and him. "Enough with the teasing love" I smiled at him.

His length pushed all the way into me making my legs slightly shake at the pleasure and slight pain as I adjust. He grabbed my hips making me slowly bounce up and down on his length.

"Please, faster" I moaned out. Moans filled the room as his length pushed in and out of me. "Oh God" I moaned as my head tilted back and my back arched. My mouth wide open as I felt myself begin to get closer to my end.

"Play with yourself love" he said as groans came from his mouth. My hand shakily traveled down rubbing my clit. I got faster until I felt him hit my g spot making me jolt forward.

I tryed to muffle my moans "let me hear how good I make you feel" he cooed into my ear. My moans immediately tumbled from my mouth.

My toes curled as I felt my self be pushed over the edge. My orgasm came as my eyes squeezed shut moans flooded the room. I hadn't realized but my orgasm triggered his making his hot cum shot up in to me making a bliss feeling.

Moans tumbled from his mouth "you always make me feel so good y/n" he moaned as we both came down from our climax. I collapsed onto him our breaths were both fast as we calmed down. He layed me down on the bed and walked into the bathroom grabbing a cloth to wipe me off as he did so It made me slightly jolt forward.

He cleaned his self up to and cuddled up next to me my head was on his chest. "I love you" I whispered up to him "I love you too" he said back. We both slowly drifted of in to slumber.

A/n

Hope y'all enjoy sorry I haven't posted in a while I haven't had much motivation lately.