16 (Marcel)

I am a bartender in a bar in new Orleans. I know about all of the things that go bump in the night. I am good friends with the mikealsons. Rebekah turned me 856 years ago.

I walked into the compound looking for Rebekah. I instead found my boyfriend of 841 years Marcel.

We have been together for a long time.

"Hello" I said smiling looking at Marcel. He gave me a smile and said "hello".

I walked over to him and pecked him on the lips. His hand landed on my waist. My arms wrapped around his neck.

"What are you doing here" I questioned him, "I could ask you the same thing" he replied.

"Well we both live here" he said and I laughed.

"True" I replied giving him another kiss. "Have you seen Rebekah" I questioned him.

"No" he said, "ok" I pulled him closer and brought him in for a long passionate.

I vamp speeded him to our room. He threw me on to the bed. I let out a small laugh at his domanice.

He kissed down my neck and I let out a moan as he hit a sweet spot. His hand trailed up my body and lightly squeezed my boobs. His hand trailed back down and he pulled off my shirt discarding it onto the floor.

His hand came down and wrapped around me unclasping my bra throwing it on the floor.

His mouth dipped down and attached to my nipple swirling his tongue around it. My back slightly arched an I let out a moan.

His hands are on my under thighs holdin my legs up so they were curled.

His bulge pressed into my core in all the right places. I backed him up pulling off his shirt lightly kissing his neck.

His hands on my waist and he pulled my pants and panties off in one swift motion.

He looked at my glistening core and smirked.

He looked up at me and said "wow already to wet and I have barley touched you" I let out a little laugh at the end.

I looked at him and gave him a smirk " wow your hard and I have barley touched you" I said mocking his words.

He looked at me with 'im gonna fuck you' eyes. I was teasing him and he did not like that.

I licked my lips lightly biting my lower lips seductively.

He pulled his pants down and kicked them off. I could see his bulge outlined in his boxers. He pulled them off and he length flew up and hit his stomach. My eyes slightly widened. I have seen his length millions of times.

He smiled at me and I smiled at him.

He pulled me closer to him and lines himself up with my entrance. He slowly pushed the tip in and back out. Pushing it in further and further, he was now fully in and a moan escaped both of our mouths.

"You look so hot under me baby" he said thrusting in and out of me faster each time.

His hand flew to my left breast and he lightly squeezed. His mouth attached to my nipple and swirled around. His other hand lightly massaged the other.

My back is arched off of the bed as he thrusted in harder. Moans leave my mouth.

He switches breast his tongue now swirling the other breast as he massages the other. My back arches further and our chest are now touching.

Our sweat is mixing together.

His right hand snakes down and rubs circles on my clit. Moans tumbled from my mouth as I feel him continuously hit my g spot.

"Marcel" I moaned out. His thrust becoming harder.

Groans tumbled from his mouth as he kisses my neck going up my jawline and to my mouth. His kisses muffle my moans and I moan into the kiss.

A good feeling bubble forms in my stomach as I feel myself get closer to an end.

His hand speeded up and is in sync with his thrust.

"Your so tight" he whispers in my ear. My hands are on his biceps for support.

I feel him twitch and leak pre cum into me, making me moan.

My orgasm rushes over me and my legs start to lightly shake. Moan a whimpers leave my mouth. My orgasm triggered his and he came in me in hot spurts.

Both of our mouth slightly hung open. He continued until both of ur were finished.

He collapsed on me and I felt my legs go jelly. He stayed there for a minute while we catched our breath.

He flipped off laying next to me both of our cum dripping out of me.

"You go to sleep I'll clean you up" he said going over to the bathroom.

I felt a warm cloth wipe my off and my leg slight jolted at the feeling he layed down next to me. I layed my head on his chest and wrapped my leg over his.

"I love you" I whispered he whispered "I love you too" back. We both drifted off to sleep.