62 (Stefan)

Stefan and I just got back from a motorcycle ride. It was unbelievably fun even though I was scared the whole time I was on it.

I sat facing him while we sat on the bike. He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him. I let out a soft moan of pleasure. Oh so this is where this is going...

I leaned back a little and pushed my front into his. He smirks as he looks at me. I kicked my legs up and wrapped them around him tightly. "Stefan please" I whined to him.

"Please what baby, use those words for me" he said whispering in my ear. "Please fuck me" I begged. He got off the bike with me still wrapped around him. "Stand," he said in a demanding tone.

I let my legs fall and I stood up straight. He immediately turned me around and made me bend over on the bike. His hands were on my hips still pulling me into him.

I gasped as I felt his bulge make straight contact with my clothed core. He put his fingers in the loops of my jeans and pulled them down exposing my yellow panties.

I know yellow is not exactly the sexiest but I didn't think we would be doing this here or now. His hand moved between my legs as he spread them wide. His fingers lightly rubbed my clit through my panties.

Oh god that felt so good. I could cum just from the tiniest touch from him. He moved my panties to the side and made direct contact with my clit. His skin was on my skin.

He pushed a finger in me and slowly started to finger me. After a few he added another and sped up his pace. His speed was inhuman with his vamp speed.

My legs were slightly shaking and moans were all that was heard along with the wet sounds coming from me. I bit my lip hard as I came all over his fingers. He pulled them out and licked them clean. He pulled my hair so my back was against his chest.

"Good girl" he smirks as he kisses my neck. That orgasm was so intense I could barely take another. I was still so horny though.

"Ready for my cock baby" he whispers and lightly bites my ear. He pulled my panties all the way off of me now. I looked over at him and he smirks.

I moved my legs a little wider. I heard him remove his belt and pants. Then his shirt flew across the garage. He got closer and I heard him finally remove his boxers. I bit my lip in anticipation.

His tip circled around my entrance slowly before pushing in. I let out a squeal of pleasure at the feeling. He slowly pushed all the way in and waited for me to get used to it.

Once I was, I backed my hips against him. He slowly thrusted but that slowly became faster as I moaned and yelled his name.

The sensation of him fucking me and the sensation of the leather seat of the motorcycle rubbing against my tits was so good. He lifted me up my back against his front again.

His hands were on my tits slowly teasing the nipples and pinching them. I was in a bliss of all the pleasure. "Oh fuck Stefan" I moaned loudly.

I knew no one was home and no one ever came into the garage. I felt one hand slide down to flick and pull and rub at my clit in all the right ways.

This man knew my body too well. It was scary. I could feel my orgasm building quickly. The sound of his skin slapping against mine and his and my moans mixed together.

I backed into him as I was almost there. I squealed out a moan as my orgasm ripped through me fast. I felt him twitch as I was half way through. Then his warm cum filled me. He smirks and pulls out. I bent over the bike again, exhausted now.

"You okay princess" he asked me, and moved my hair away from my neck and he kissed my shoulder. "That was epic" I said as he picked me up and he vamp sped me to our room.

"Yes it was princess'' he grabbed a washcloth and cleaned me up and then cleaned himself. He gave me some water that I drank.

He was always really good with after care. He layed down next to me and snuggled me into him. My head was on his chest. I looked up at him. "Stefan" I said to him.

"Yeah princess" I replied back I smiled at him "I love you so much" I said pecking his lips. "I love you too baby" he said, pecking my lips.

I soon fell asleep in his embrace.