57 (Crowley)

I just wanna say a quick shout out to the actor who plays Crowley he has been going through a hard time lately. Just to let him know we love him. He obviously won't see this but still...

------------------------------------

I don't know how Crowley talked me into this but here I am putting on vibrating panties. I pull them up and on then I pull on my pants over that.

I start feeling vibrations "Crowley we haven't started stop it" she gasp and says to him. "Just testing it out my love" he says back with a smirk after seeing her squirm.

"Well wait till we start" she says to him. "Okay dear let's start, run little mouse" he says with a smirk as he turns around and starts to count. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5" and so on he says the numbers till he gets to 30.

She hides in a random broom closet behind somethings. She starts to feel the vibrations and accidentally lets out a gasp. She covers her mouth as quickly as she possibly can.

"Come out come out where ever you are my love" he yells walking down the hall. Her head falls forward as it starts to go faster.

"Oh god" she whispers as her legs slightly shake. "I can smell you, pet" he says with a smirk. He follows the scent to the broom closet. She can see his feet under the door she moves back trying to hide more and she bites her lip.

He swings the door open and walks in to the broom closet he looks around when he spots her hiding behind some boxes. "Come here, kitten" he says and she walks out in front of him. The vibrations still strong and her legs slightly wobble.

"You need some better hiding spots my dear" he says with a smirk as he comes closer kissing her. She moans into the kiss as she feels an orgasm build.

"Cr- Crowley I'm gonna come" she whimpers. The vibrations immediately stop as he smirks. She looks at him "really" she says frustrated at him.

"I hate you so much" she whines "darling we both know that's not true" he says with a smirk as he walks closer to her. Her back hits the wall as she looks up at him. His hand slides up her side and wraps around her throat.

Causes her to look straight up at him. He kisses her and she kisses him back he tries to gain entrance to her mouth but she denies it.

He smirks as he turns the vibrating panties on cause her mouth to open in a moan. Which allows him entrance his tongue dances with hers as they kiss.

He slides his hands under her thighs and picks her up. Her legs wrap around his waist. He walks with her to their room. He lays her down on the bed and begins to kiss up and down her neck. His lips land on her sweet spot and she lightly moans.

He rips her shirt in half her pink lacy bra on show for him to see. "So pretty" he says as he kisses her breast. He unclips her bra and throws it across the room and takes her nipple into his mouth and she moans.

His hands are on her waist. Her back arches into him but he pushes her down as he kisses down her stomach.

Her hips jolt as he turns the vibrating panties on to tease her turning it on and off. "Cr- Crowley please" he smirks up at her removing her shorts so she's only in the panties.

"Hmm darling should I leave the panties on or should I pull them off and fuck you senseless" he says as he lightly kisses her thigh.

"P- please fuck me Crowley please" she begs him as her hips buck. He smirks and pulls her panties off. His lips kiss her inner thighs before he lightly kisses her clit.

She moans and a moan erupts from her mouth. His hand are on top of her thighs as her legs are over his shoulders. He licks a stripe up her core in a quick moment.

He begins to suck and lick as she tries to grind into him but he holds her down not letting her. His index and middle finger come up and push into her quickly. Her hips buck up at the feeling.

"P- please cr- Crowley make me cum" she moans her wetness on his lips and chin as he goes faster at her request.

His tongue repeatedly lap at her g spot. Her hand grip on his hair causing a vibration from the groan he lets out to travel to her core.

"I- I'm cumming" she moans loudly as she tries to squeeze her thighs together he slaps her thigh making her stop. Her legs slightly shake as her orgasm overpowers her body.

"Hmm you did so good for me my love" he says as he comes up and kisses her she can taste herself on his tongue and lips.

"Do you think you can cum for me but on my cock this time babygirl" he says with a smirk as she pants out of breathe from her previous orgasm.

She is tired but also very needy and really wants him inside her. "Y- yes I can" she stutters as she catches her breathe. "That's a good girl" he says and kisses her neck again. He leaves hickeys all her neck and breast. He softly and yet roughly bites down on her shoulder making her shudder in pleasure.

He removes all of his clothes leaving him completely naked in front of her. She gets a good look at his body before looking right at his hard cock.

"My eyes are up here sweetheart" he says as he guides his cock to her entrance. "Are you ready doll" he ask her and she nods her head yes. "I need your words my love" he says "yes" she says as she gets wetter.

He slams into her but stays still once he's all the way in. She lets out a loud gasp pain and pleasure taking over. Soon the pain disappears. She looks at him telling him to go ahead and move.

He begins to thrust in and out at a medium pace making sure she's really good until he knows she is. She's a moaning mess under him.

His mouth comes down and he sucks her right nipple before lightly biting it and rolling it with his teeth. A loud gasp come from her mouth as she bucks her hips into his.

"Y- you feel so g- good" she moans as he holds her hand above her head not letting her touch. "Hmm good girl I want you to beg me to cum darling" he says with a smirk. His mouth goes to her other breast as he does the same thing he did to the right.

He feels her tighten around him. "P- please Crowley let me cum, I'll be a good girl I promise" she begs him for a release.

His hand comes down to her clit and begins circling it. "Cum for me darling" he says in her ear with a smirk. She can feel him twitch inside her signaling he is also there.

Her second orgasm rips through her she's a moaning mess as she yells his name bucki g her hips up into his hips. She takes deep breathes.

He continues to thrust as he finds his release his hot cums spurts into her. He keeps going till they are both completely finished.

"You did such a good job for me baby" he says as he pulls out and flips next to her. They are both breathing heavily. He snaps his fingers and she's all cleaned up wearing his shirt and he is in boxers.

She looks up at him with a smile as she cuddles into him comfortably. "Crowley" she says and he looks down at her with a smile. "Yes darling" he ask her.

"I love you" she smiles as she kisses his cheek. "I love you to soon to be Mrs Crowley" he says and she giggles. "Gladly" she says as she has her head on his chest and his arms are wrapped around her.

"Goodnight darling sleep well" he says kissing her forehead. "Goodnight crow" she says knowing he doesn't like being called that but he lets it slide giving her ass a small slap. She giggles but soon they both fall asleep in each other's arms.