41 (rafe Cameron)

A/n

This is a random one that I wanted to write and wrote it was originally a scenario I used to fall asleep. Thought y'all might like it. Should he be a main man too?
___________________________________________

"rafe you need to stop" I said hugging him. "Stop what" he asked confused. "Stop trying to get your father's approval, you're never gonna get it the only approval he has is for himself. The only person you need approval from is yourself, love yourself, care for yourself, do what you think is right, what is right" I said still hugging him.

"Y'know y/n your right" he backed up and sat down I was now straddling him. "Finally" I sighed. "I love you" I said kissing his lips "I love you too baby" he said back.

"I really like ur outfit today" I paused "but I think you'd look better with it off" I said my hand on his shoulders.

"Oh really" he said standing up holding me. My back hit the bed. "Well I think I can do that" he said unbuttoning his shirt. He was now shirtless I practically drooled looking at his abs.

A smirk appeared on his face showing that I was caught. He came down placing a kiss on my lips slowly going down to kiss my neck. My arms were lightly scratching his lower back.

His hands slid under my shirt lightly massaging my breast. Moans tumbled from my mouth. He slid my shirt off leaving my top half bare. Soon after my panties and shorts were removed.

His kisses trailed down my jaw to the valley of my breast. His tongue lightly swirled over my nipple lightly biting causing my back to arch upwards.

My hand came down to Rafe's belt undoing it. I threw it on the floor. My hands slid under the fabric of his pants and boxers. I lightly squeezed going up and down. "Someone's eager" rafe said with a groan and a smile.

He pulled back sliding off his pants and boxers them being forgotten on the floor. His hand came up lightly rubbing circles on my clit. Moans flew from my mouth as I bucked my hips at the feeling.

"You ready" rafe asked bringing my attention back to him. I nodded "I need words, love" he said. "Yes I'm ready" with that he slowly thrust into me. He let me adjust to his big size.

His hips started to rock back and forth as I gave him the go ahead to move. A moan slipped from both our mouths.

He slowly thrust in fastening his pace with every thrust. "Faster" I moaned out needing more. His hips picked up the pace. His hand came down and drew figure eights on my clit. He continued to suck and kiss on my neck for sure to leave a mark.

His hand sped up as he felt me clenching around him. "I- I so cl-close" I yelled out as he continuously hit my g-spot.

"Hold it" he said "w-what" I said stuttering. "I said hold it" he spoke. His thrust became quicker trying to find his release. "Cum for me baby" he said as he reached his high thrust hard but a little sloppy.

Moans and the sound of skin slapping against one another filled the room. His hand was removed from my clit as we both came down from our highs.

Rafe flipped off of me laying down next to me. Our breaths were uneven as we tried to catch them. Rafe got up walking to the bathroom grabbing a wash cloth cleaning me up then himself.

He kissed my forehead as he layed down next to me covering me up with the blankets. I drifted off to sleep but not before hearing the rafe say I love you.
________________

I awoke in the morning to the smell of bacon and eggs. My legs were really sore but I could walk. I held onto the wall making my way to the kitchen.

I could see Rafe's back as he made bacon. I walked up to him giving him a hug from behind. I kissed his back and I felt him tense up before he realized it was just me.

He turned around with a smile on his face. "What are you doing" I asked him looking up with a smile on my face.

"Well I was making you breakfast in bed but you don't seem to be in bed anymore" he said with a sigh.

"Well in that case let me get back to bed" I said, turning around to walk back to the bed. He laughed at me limping and I felt a slap on my ass and slightly turned around. I glared at him and continued to walk.

I sat on the bed thinking how lucky I was to have him. A few moments later I walked rafe. He had a tray with bacon, eggs, grits, and some pancakes.

There was a choice of tea or orange juice. I obviously drank both. I smiled as he remembered I love both.

A smile formed on his face as he set it down on the bed gently. He removed the tea and orange juice and put them on the side table.

"Thank you" I said with a smile as he sat down next to me. I took a bite of the cheesy grits until I realized he didn't have any food.

"Where's your food?" I asked "do you want some?" I asked him. "I'm good I just wanted to make you some food I'll eat later" he said I smiled then it faded. "What's wrong?" he asked me. "You need to eat here," I said, shoving him one of the pancakes.

"I'm good baby," he said, kissing my head. I crossed my arms and sat back. I wasn't gonna eat till he did.

"What are you doing?" he asked, confused. "I'm not eating till you do," I said. "Ugh, fine" he said, a little annoyed. He grabbed a pancake and shoved it in his mouth. "See I ate now you eat" he said.

The pancake filled his mouth as he spoke, causing me to giggle. "Okay" I said and continued to feed him and myself.

I grabbed the orange juice and lightly sipped it. A moan tumbled from my mouth at the taste. I smiled.

I cuddled up to rafe "see I knew you were hungry " I said as he shoved the last pancake in his mouth. He smiled and lightly tickled my sides. "S- s- stop pl- please" I said in laughter.

He soon stopped kissing me on the neck where he had marked me last night. I smiled at the thought. "What are you thinking about?" he asked. "Last night" I said in a whisper. He smiled now, kissing me on the lips.

I cuddled into him as we laid on the bed. We sat there and talked and watched TV the whole day. "I love you Rafe Cameron '' I said, kissing his lips.

"I love you y/n, soon to be y/n y/m/n Cameron" he said the last part in a whisper.