50 (Sam and dean)

Gabforest24 here you go :)

"hey Sammy" I said as I walked into the library. "Ready to get researching" Sam replied grabbing a few books then sitting down in front of his computer.

"Yep" I said sitting across from him. I grabbed one of the books that Sam had, and began to read it. "Could it be a oni" I asked him. "Possibly there victims were eaten" he said to me.

"Okay I'll keep looking just in case" I said to him. A hour later I was getting pretty hungry. "Hey wanna make me something to eat" I said to Sam in a ever so nice voice.

He looked kinda annoyed "Really your hungry but you want me to make you food" he said rolling his eyes.

"So will you" I said dragging out to so. "Yes I will make you something to eat" he said the biggest smile appeared on my face and he smiled back.

He came back with a burger which were probably Dean's cause they didn't look like Sam's vegetarian ones. They both tasted really good though so I wouldnt mind.

"Thank you" I said scarfing down the whole burger. As we sat there I read a little. I couldn't stop staring at Sam he looked so focused which made him look so hot. A throbbing began in my core as I looked at him.

I stood up and walked over to Sam putting my hand on his shoulder. "Maybe we should take a break" I said to him. My hand went up his shoulder and down his chest a little.

"Y/n, were supposed to be doing research" he said as his demeanor changed. "We done a lot of research don't you think we deserve this little break" I said coming down near his ear.

His head tilted to the side as I kissed the upper part of his neck. "Maybe we could" he said standing up his 6,4 self towered over me.

He picked me up and sat me on the table after moving the books and his laptop. His mouth came down and he began to kiss me. Our tongues danced around each other's. He was standing in between my legs.

Backing up he looked at me and moved the hair from my neck before kissing me. He kiss and sucked my neck leaving a hickey. His hand roamed up my thigh getting closer and closer to my ass.

"Do you like making me go crazy, one second were studying the next your seducing me" he said to me. "Stand up for me doll" he said I got off the table. "Now remove your clothes for me" he said. I Immediately removed my shorts and shirt from my body.

"The panties and bra too doll" he said staring my body up and down. I removed the quickly leaving me completely naked.

His smile grew as he stared at my breast. "Sam please touch me" I begged of him. His hand came up and he started to massage my boob. A moan tumbled from my mouth.

He layed me back on the table. My back and ass touching the cold surface which made me moan. My body was heated and the coldness made me cool down.

His index and ring finger rubbed around my clit. His fingers came up and he tastes me."mm delicious" he said before coming down and kissing my core.

His tongue flicked my clit making my back arch. "Sam" I moaned out as he speeded up his pace. I bucked my hips towards him wanting more. His tongue and fingers kept hitting my g spot.

"Sam I'm gonna cum" I said to him he just speeded up. Moans never stopped coming from my mouth. I eventually came all over his mouth. My cum seeped out of me with out stopping until I was completely done.

He sat me up "get up" he said demandingly I did looking up at him with innocent eyes. "Now turn around" he said I turned around and he pushed me onto the table.

My nipples touch the cold surface making me back against his cock. I looked back to see him removing his shirt. My mouth slightly opened at the sight of him.

He removed his pants and boxers letting himself spring free. His tip lined up with my entrance and he pushed in. "Sam oh my God your so big" I said moaning out.

He was going slow so I backed my ass against him "Sam move faster" I whined. He speeded up his pace my breast layed on the table and with each thrust the would slide against it. Loud moans erupted from my mouth.

I looked to the other side of me to see Dean leaning against the door frame watching us. "Don't mind me" he said as he saw me staring wide eyed.

"Dean" I moaned out as Sam didn't stop. Dean walked over to us his hand moved the hair from around my neck. Sam pulled my hair up making my back touch his chest.

Dean looked at my breast bouncing with lust in his eyes. "You like it, you like me watching you while my brother fucks you don't you" he asked I shook my head frantically.

A big smile appeared on his face as he leaned over the table and whispered in my ear. "Your such a good fucking slut aren't you" he said to me.

"Yes daddy I'm a slut" I replied to him Sam kissed my neck. His pace never failed, "oh my God I'm gonna cum" I moaned out. Sam was hitting all the right places. "Cum for us" Sam and dean said at the same time.

I let go my cum seeped out of me and onto Sam's cock and my thighs. "Did my brother make you feel good"he said. Sam pulled out and moved he was smiling at me. Dean moved around the table towards me.

"Do I get a turn" Dean asked I looked at him and smiled. He licked some of the cum from my thighs. A moan erupted from his mouth as he tasted me.

"You taste good" Dean said with a smile. "Dean please fuck me" I asked of him. "Beg for it" he said "Dean-" I said but was cut off. "Uh uh what's my name now" he said. "Daddy" I spoke "good, now beg" he said.

"Daddy please stick your big cock in me please" I begged of him. Sat sat there staring at us with a smirk. Dean undressed him self and teased my clit with his tip.

He slowly entered but gained speed pretty quickly. His hand wrapped around my throat as his cock entered me repeatedly.

I grabbed onto the hand that was around my throat. His other hand massaged my breast. Sam came over and began to kiss me. "Your such a slut letting both of us destroy you like this" Sam said.

He landed kisses on my collarbone and shoulders. He began to suck on my sweet spot which got me even closer. "I'm gonna cum" I yelled out. "Mhm good cum all over Dean's cock" Sam said.

My cum seeped out of me as I came for the third time. He continued to thrust until I was completely done. "You guys will be the end of me" I said exhausted.

Dean carried me to my room after they put there boxers back on and Sam's shirt on me. He layed me down and they both kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight y/n I love you" Dean said. "Night y/n I love you too" Sam said to me. "I love you both" I said and slowly drifted off into slumber.