one

Open page: Present.

***

“Oh, my God!”

“Please help me. Please… please…!”

“Young Master ……!”

People were dying in front of her eyes. The legs of people who had walked normally yesterday rolled on the floor, and people who crawled away on all four were also seen.

Her father was already sitting at the table, dead with a sword stuck in his heart. Of course, there was no normal picture. One of his eyes was just an empty socket and blood was dripping down like tears. Valletta once again tried to move her immobile legs. She wanted to run away from here for now, but she couldn’t move. There were black shadows in front of her, but she couldn’t tell what they were.

It wasn’t fear that made her stiffen. She had no regrets about any of the people in this family. She knew they would be punished for what they had done. It’s just that if there’s a problem here, there’s no escape. No matter how much she struggled, she could not turn her head or move her body off the floor as if she was a statue.

She couldn’t move a finger, and the only thing that moved according to her will were her eyes.

“I’ve never heard of you in my life.”

A light voice with a hint of laughter tapped her ears. His long, silvery-white hair, a rarity, covered his shoulders and swayed slightly just above his waist. The eyes she had thought were “ruby” actually seemed to be blood. Emotions seeped into them, and now they glowed with madness. The solid door of the dining room, which was tightly closed, opened. A scream came from the doorway.

“Argh!”

Two beautiful women and a servant were thrown through a half-open crack in the door with screams. The two men in black robes pushed them in with their feet like dogs.

“Please save me!”

“Monster! Monster! I hate you!”

“Shut up.”

The scream died in an instant. Along with his voice, the crazy gaze reached the three people who had just entered. The mouths of those who were screaming under the pressure closed tightly.

Finally, Valletta’s vision caught sight of them. The shivering figures were sympathetic. But she couldn’t pity them.

She wasn’t in a position to pity anyone.

“These are the last people alive in this mansion,” said one of the men in black robe. It was an indifferent voice with no regret in it.

“It’s a mansion, there are many vermin to deal with.”

Walking lightly towards Valletta, the silver-white man smiled refreshingly at her as she stiffened. Then he tapped her cheek with bloody fingers and headed straight for the maidservant who had fled into the corner. As Valletta glanced sideways at him as he passed, she saw his shoes with blood on it.

She had goosebumps and wanted to wipe her cheek.

“I’m getting tired of this. There’s still a delicious main dish left….,” said the man, glancing at Valletta behind him.

She could only see the front anyway, so no matter how much she moved her eyes, she wouldn’t be able to see what was happening in the back corner.

Young Master, please help me… … I’ll do anything…”

“Hahaha! It seems like I’ll get to hear ‘Young Master’ a lot more today.”

His red eyes folded like a crescent moon, and his bloody hand slowly reached the maid’s cheek.