73

“…… No.”

The wizards smiled bitterly and bit their lips.

Barrio Baloxis glanced at Reinhardt’s vanished spot and slowly moved his head to scan the room. While Tower Master, the Magic Tower, and Sky Island, which had been unstable, quickly regained stability. Originally, the Magic Tower would have had to be repaired slowly over a long period of time.

‘And all it took was one finger……..’

Barrio Baloxis knew it. The Magic Tower this time was better than any Tower in the past. As long as he properly settled in the tower. It was not just the Magic Tower. The Sky Island, which had been getting lower in altitude, was now higher than ever. The guard dog of the tower seemed to feel the same thing, and his face twitched.

“Quilt.”

“…… Yes, Lord Barrio.”

“You’re the Sokor the monarch is talking about…no, No, you know where he is, right?”

Quilt’s lips shut tight at Barrio’s words. The shock of being abandoned made his head dizzy.

He nodded slowly, his eyes still fluttering as if he wasn’t quite sure what to do.

“I have to see him. Can you tell me where he is?”

“…….”

He was not sure he could reveal the location of the person the Lord had ordered him to protect. And he didn’t really want to reveal it. It was clear to Quilt that neither Sokor or the lord were immature children.

“I’m not trying to do any harm, I just feel the need for a little conversation. The monarch doesn’t seem to be interested in talking.”

“…… I’m sorry. I can’t tell you recklessly.”

Quilt shook his head after a while. He would have to explain the situation to Ceylon, but Quilt couldn’t speak for himself. He was the one who had to be protected, wasn’t he?

Ah!

The moment he said it, a magic circle was formed on the floor. Quilt’s head turned naturally to the magic he was familiar with.

Ceylon appeared with a staff in his hand, his white robe fluttering.

“Quilt, there’s a problem.. ….”

Ceylon, who was speaking, frowned as if he had noticed a strange air. He moved his gaze slowly, and blinked. Ceylon, who saw Barrio Baloxis and the wizards in disarray with a strange expression on his face, he looked at Quilt again.

“What happened?”

“The Lord has abandoned the magic tower and left.”