42

“Besides, it will take quite some time to get a business permit or open a store and establish a certain position. You’re smart, so you will catch up immediately.”

“Okay. I understand.”

At the adult’s whispering voice, Valletta eventually gave up. She let out a heavy sigh.

The only thing that she regretted was that she had to follow something she didn’t want to.

“If you need something or have any concerns, you can look for me any time.”

“When will the class start?”

“It’ll be good to start after 3 days. Since there are alot of things to prepare.”

Does she need to continue living meaninglessly for the next 3 days? Still, 3 three days with a promised plan was better than 2 weeks with nothing.

Valletta finally nodded.

“Do you have any alchemy tools?”

“We have the simple tools, but the rest…”

Alchemy tools were essential to alchemists. In an alchemist’s workshop, there would be a pen and paper for drawing sigils, an empty vial for the potions made, and usually a container of herbs with preservation formula on it.

Whether it was for the alchemy circle or for the magic circle, the basics of the basics was the circle. If the circle was distorted or if the symmetry of either side was not correct, it could not exert its power.

A magic circle could be drawn by magicians using magic, but an alchemy circle had to be drawn by hand. So in an alchemist’s workshop, a compass and a drafting tool should be provided.

Of course, there was Valletta who could do with or without it, but it was not usually done like that. Most of the items had disappeared along with the Count’s residence.

“Don’t you have the ones from the Count’s residence? As an alchemist, a tool should be something that you get attached to…”

At Carlon Delphine’s questioning words, Valletta’s forehead became deeply wrinkled.

She tilted her head with a puzzled expression and slowly opened her mouth.

“What kind of attachment would you have to tools?”

“… Doesn’t it usually happen to tools that have been used for a long time? Since you do it by hand.”

Valletta frowned on the contrary, showing that she could not understand it.

“I don’t know, since I’ve never given tools another meaning.”

If it changes, then it changes. If taken away, then it’s taken away. Count Delight would always change the furniture in her workshop whenever he was bored, so there was no time for obsession.