14

***

“Yes?”

Reinhardt shrugged at Ceylon’s response.

He glanced around the dining room, holding her in his arms. There is nothing alive here anymore. There wasn’t even a single rat that survived in this mansion.

“Quilt, what about the things I told you to find out?”

“Yes, I have compiled all of Count Delight’s crimes and illegalities.”

The one who answered this time was the man with black hair. His hair was cut short  in a sports style, and he had replied silently with a blunt expression on his face.

Reinhardt scanned the thick stack of papers that he was being handed with his eyes, without thinking of accepting it. He opened his mouth with an indifferent look.

“Scatter it. They will pick it up and interpret it.”

“Yes.”

After responding to Reinhardt’s order, the robed man threw the bundle of paper.

Dozens of papers were spread out in the air in an instant and scattered like snow.

The descending papers fell on the bodies, on the table, and on the floor. Some of them had already started staining with the blood from the floor.

“Now, let’s go back to the Magic Tower.”

“… Are you taking that woman with you?”

“Yeah. Any problem?”

Reinhardt narrowed his brow and looked at Ceylon who questioned him.

His uncommonly beautiful light blue hair swayed, and there were light wrinkles on his forehead.

“I do not recommend it unless it’s for her alchemy and spirit abilities. The Magic Tower is a place where one could not enter if they do not have mana. Without mana, a person would not be able to get out of the tower.”

“That’s a relief. I really hope so.”

Reinhardt’s red lips drew an arc. Otherwise, she’s the type of person who would do anything to escape.

Reinhardt stood up on his toes and tapped the floor twice.

A huge magic circle appeared on the floor, and then light spewed out and swallowed up Reinhardt and Valletta, as well as Ceylon and Quilt who were standing by them, as the scattered paper that proved the horrendous night had taken place, covered them.

It was only natural that the empire and the Imperial Palace were overturned in horror at the annihilation of an aristocrat, as that had never happened in history.