22

Reinhardt was capable enough to cast a powerful magic that could not even be dispelled by three magicians casting Dispel, only by flicking his finger and without even reciting the spell.

It was only then did they realize that they picked a fight against someone they shouldn’t have.

Reinhardt glanced at them.

“Aren’t you going to answer me? If you’re not going to use your tongues, can I pull them out one by one?”

“Ah, no!”

The magicians answered hastily.

The age and awakening period of the Magic Tower’s Master was no longer relevant. All the magicians who stood there could see the short-temperedness and madness that he gave off.

They no longer had the confidence to stand up against him. Unless they wanted to be pierced by an ice spear and be a decoration on the wall.

“Good. What do you do when someone is eating?”

“Dogs, you don’t even bother the dogs?”

The young magician answered hastily with the desire to live.

“Am I a dog?”

“We will not disturb the Lord!”

As Reinhardt smiled and was about to lift his finger, the young magician hurried to his knees and screamed.

In an instant, Reinhardt grinned and burst into low laughter at the quick response of the young magician who had glimpsed his madness.

“You understand it very well.You can bother a dog, but don’t bother me.”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Good.”

Reinhardt nodded his head in satisfaction, then he clenched his fist and unfolded it.

There was a dull sound of cracking in the air, and soon, fragments as if  a sculpture broke began to fall from above like rain thudding to the ground.

“… Is that flesh?”

Among the wizards who tilted their heads, the youngest magician spoke the question.

The magicians stared blankly at what started pouring down in pieces.

Their heads turned. The figure of the magician, who was wearing a gray robe, was gone and nothing remained except for his limbs that were stuck by the ice spear.

His head and body were lost.

“Because a promise is a promise.”