56

“So what do you want me to do?”

“The most important thing is to know about the Magic Tower.”

“The basic information is in my head.”

Reinhardt lightly tapped his temple with his index finger.

“However, you don’t know the current situation, the magicians in the tower, the situation inside and outside, and the situation on this Sky Island.”

“Sky Island?”

“About ten years ago, this island started to be called the Sky Island. The Magic tower is also called Tartarus.”

Reinhardt folded his arms and nodded.

It’s an island floating in the air. Twelve… He could imagine how much the ‘Magicians of the Beginning’ must have worked hard.

‘Such permanent magic is still impossible for me.’

He was curious about the magic that has lasted for such a long time.

“Uhm, and I think it’s good to learn the basics of magic as well.”

“… You’re kidding, right?”

At Ceylon’s words, Reinhardt responded with a puzzled expression.

What basics – is that what he has to say to someone who can use the most magic?

“I know that you are naturally born with it. However, learning the basics would broaden your horizon.”

Quilt answered him instead. Reinhardt held back a smirk.

Let’s see, let’s see, he was trying to take liberties very well. He straightened himself up as his hand twitched lightly, and let out a low sigh.

“How about learning from Bartio-nim?”

“Don’t tell me you’re talking about the old man who was once a candidate to be the Magic Tower’s Master?”

“Bartio Balloxis loves this tower more than anyone else. If the Lord would ask to learn from him, he would not refuse.”

Reinhardt’s eyes narrowed. He rested his hands on the bed, and leaned halfway.

The ceiling of the Sky Room was quite high. If he wanted to, he could make the night sky fully illuminate.

“You… Did you ever want to see that child smile sincerely?”

Reinhardt sluggishly blinked his eyes.

Has he ever wanted her to smile? Not really. Because he thought it wasn’t necessary.

“Come to think of it, you have been going out for a while now, is there something wrong?”

Reinhardt’s gaze sluggishly reached Ceylon, then lightly fell, as if he had lost interest.

“It’s none of your concern.”

“But…”

Reinhardt cut short Ceylon’s words sharply. Other than that, the recent situation made him feel very unpleasant. What he was aiming for was clear.

“I think the two of you will need to take turns going to Master. Escort her by her side, alternating in a twelve hour shift. If you tell them that I sent you there because the situation is not very good, she’ll understand.”

“Lord.”

In a voice filled with dissatisfaction, Quilt called out to him. Reinhardt lightly waved his hand.

“Treat her like you treat me.”

“Yes, Lord.”

The two men answered at the same time.