75

“What is it again that you were kicked out?”

“That’s……  First of all, how about a cup of tea?”

“What kind of tea in the morning….”

Ceylon smiled awkwardly at Valletta’s voice again.  A man with a brown robe that seemed to be the border between middle-aged and old age standing behind him slowly walked forward.

Valletta raised her head, still being hugged by Reinhardt.

“Nice to meet you, Lady Valletta.  My name is Barrio Baloxis.  I came here to talk to you because of some reasons….”

“Ah…..”

A low sigh escaped from between her lips. Come to think of it, it seemed that Quilt said something similar during his shift yesterday.  He said someone was coming, but she was out of her mind so she nodded roughly.

“… Yesterday you said someone would come, but you didn’t say it was this morning.”

Looking at the Quilt, Valletta complained.

“I’m sorry.”

Of course, he didn’t even say that the visitor would be waiting as soon as she woke up.  Of course, he was in a position of an escort, but he was in someone else’s mansion, and he hated Sokor. Valletta got goosebumps at the thought of the servants gathering outside.  No matter how she thought about it, it was be a strange landscape.

“Besides, Barrio ….”

After all, Barrio Baloxis came.  Isn’t he a person who occupies one place in the tower in many ways?  Valletta, who narrowed her brow, looked at Quilt with a trembling gaze.

“Don’t blame him.  I’m sorry, I was impatient because I just wanted to talk.”

“Yeah, it can happen as a person lives.”

Barrio Baloxis’s eyes widened at her harsh reaction.

“By the way, Lady Valletta seems to know me.”

Barrio Baloxis spoke with a benevolent smile, hiding his surprise.  Valletta gently nodded her head.  To be precise, Barrio was a character whom she had heard rumors at the Tower Library and encountered him by words in the novel.

“I heard a little bit about you when I was in the tower.”

“May I ask what was it that you heard?”

At Barrio’s words, Valletta glanced at him. Her dark brown eyes were skillfully hiding her emotions.  It was questionable whether she would like the current situation in which she was having a conversation with him, who was a Sokor.