45

Reinhardt, who narrowed his eyes, glanced down at his hand that had become a lump of ice, and soon snapped his other finger.

Crack. The ice broke and soon turned into a powder that scattered on the floor.

Carlon Delphine’s eyes widened.

Reinhardt’s eyes sparkled and smiled soon after.

“So you’re an alchemist. A fairly high level one too. Of course, still not as good as Master.”

“You’re also an alchemist, your grace?”

“Yes, as you can see.”

“I thought you’re just a supporter…”

Carlon Delphine’s fairly cold eyes stayed on Reinhardt. He then opened his mouth while in that state.

“It’s impossible for a non-alchemist to be the head of an Alchemist Association. Of course, it’s a secret that is not known outside, so can I ask for your cooperation?”

Valletta nodded at Carlon Delphine’s soft voice.

“I see. I was wondering where my Master was hiding, but to think that she was hiding beneath a giant rat’s feet.”

“Your choice of words are too vulgar.”

Looking at Carlon Delphine who opened his mouth in displeasure, Reinhardt lightly got off the bed.

He glanced at Valletta and saw her let out a sigh.

“Where did Master get the ability to collect interesting things like this?”

“I want to wash up, can you go out?”

Valletta lightly pointed at the window. He goes in and out of the window every time, so she doesn’t even ask him to get out through the door.

When Reinhardt burst into laughter, the faces of the servants nearly turned red.

“It’s been a long time, so I wanted to have a meal with Master.”

“Get permission from the house owner.”

“… How cold-hearted, Master.”

Still, he obediently nodded his head. Reinhardt smiled and looked at Carlon Delphine.

“You can wash up slowly. I will be waiting for you.”

“Yes”, she replied.

Carlon Delphine’s words directed to Valletta were certainly gentler. Reinhardt’s eyes narrowed.